Brembo Brake Upgrade for $15 Ebay (1 Viewer)

Hornd

SILVER Star
Ebay Item:

107 have already been sold!

Now I have an Japanese Build with Italian Beauty

Prolly one of the easiest upgrades I have done. Literally took 15 mins.

Filling my truck with these for next Cruiserheads Meeting where I'm sure to make Thousands reselling for $30

surfpig

The Anti-Tech
confusedmeh.gif

Hornd

SILVER Star
They ship from China where they have very good patent and trademark protection, so they are guaranteed authentic.
Now if the Chinese could only emulate the Japanese and make something worth a sh!t. I guess I better be careful considering they own most of the US debt.
Know what company is the largest importer of Chinese goods...yep China*Mart also known as Wal*Mart?

Just a few quotes from the description:

Plastic, no melt guarantee. Adhesive Sealant is NOT included. Allow sealant to dry for 3 hours and the good ole Dummy bleed nipple.

Move to Chat!

nukegoat

Should have bought a Jeep
SILVER Star
They ship from China where they have very good patent and trademark protection, so they are guaranteed authentic.
Now if the Chinese could only emulate the Japanese and make something worth a sh!t. I guess I better be careful considering they own most of the US debt.
Know what company is the largest importer of Chinese goods...yep China*Mart also known as Wal*Mart?
What

Ebay Item:

107 have already been sold!

Now I have an Japanese Build with Italian Beauty

Prolly one of the easiest upgrades I have done. Literally took 15 mins.

Filling my truck with these for next Cruiserheads Meeting where I'm sure to make Thousands reselling for $30

Please tell me that is sarcasm:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom