Brembo Brake Upgrade for $15 Ebay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hornd

SILVER Star
Threads
Ebay Item:

107 have already been sold!

Now I have an Japanese Build with Italian Beauty

Prolly one of the easiest upgrades I have done. Literally took 15 mins.

Filling my truck with these for next Cruiserheads Meeting where I'm sure to make Thousands reselling for $30

sense of humor in this one is strong!

Last edited:
Umm they say "Brembo style" which in criminal terms means knockoff.

confusedmeh.gif

They ship from China where they have very good patent and trademark protection, so they are guaranteed authentic.
Now if the Chinese could only emulate the Japanese and make something worth a sh!t. I guess I better be careful considering they own most of the US debt.
Know what company is the largest importer of Chinese goods...yep China*Mart also known as Wal*Mart?

Brembo is an Italian product since the '60's these are not real Brembos.

Just a few quotes from the description:

Plastic, no melt guarantee. Adhesive Sealant is NOT included. Allow sealant to dry for 3 hours and the good ole Dummy bleed nipple.

Move to Chat!

They ship from China where they have very good patent and trademark protection, so they are guaranteed authentic.
Now if the Chinese could only emulate the Japanese and make something worth a sh!t. I guess I better be careful considering they own most of the US debt.
Know what company is the largest importer of Chinese goods...yep China*Mart also known as Wal*Mart?
What

First there were stick-on vents. Now there are stick-on brake covers?! Ricer material right there

Ebay Item:

107 have already been sold!

Now I have an Japanese Build with Italian Beauty

Prolly one of the easiest upgrades I have done. Literally took 15 mins.

Filling my truck with these for next Cruiserheads Meeting where I'm sure to make Thousands reselling for $30

Please tell me that is sarcasm:confused:

Are you really asking?

Yes I kinda was. No offense but there are some real dumb arses out there and I wasn't sure if you were one of the 107 others:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom