Breakfast in the Bush - Sat Sep 24th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
During our last breakfast meeting, we zeroed in on Saturday September 24th for a Rio Puerco breakfast. Frank and I will host and bring all the food and drink. This is a free breakfast sponsored by the Britt’s. Any donations collected will be given in full to the New Mexico Off Highway Vehicle Alliance (HMOHVA).

• When: Saturday, September 24th, 9 am – 11 am
Optional: Frank and I will be going out Friday evening, Sep 23rd to watch the sun set, then some stars, do some partying and then sleep it off. You are welcome to join us.
  • Where: Frank and Larry’s Fire Pit - Rio Puerco
Enter at the end of Northern Blvd west of Rio Rancho. We are thinking we might have one lead truck meet people that wish to caravan in from the water tower at Northern Blvd NW and Encino Road NW (GPS 35.274513, -106.802990) at 8:30 am. The GPS coordinates for the fire pit are 35.267226, -106.873561. I am sure somebody will be monitoring 146.400 (HDC-2).​
  • Vehicle: a two wheel drive vehicle with high clearance can make it to the fire pit. High clearance is key. There is loose sand with medium aggressive articulated terrain along the trail but no real obstacles. Airing down for those with less capability would be beneficial.
  • What to bring: just bring a smile and a folding chair for the breakfast. You may want to pack water and a lunch if you plan to stay out and play in the bush. Bring food/drink/tent if you plan on staying out Friday night.
Please post up if you plan to attend Friday night and/or Saturday’s breakfast so we can get some idea of head count for food.

Larry

Thank you for your generosity, Larry and Frank :clap::clap:
I should be there Saturday AM. Will know better that week if I can make Friday PM

Hmm perhaps we should turn this into a Bday party for Larry on Fri night? :)

Larry & Frank - That sounds like a great idea, and thanks for hosting. I am planning to be out there on Saturday morning, but I don't think I can make it on Friday night. Evan

As of this moment I'm in for Saturday morning.

Sorry, Working.

Think I'll be good to go camp

Larry want me to smoke some carnie?

Here is the GPS coordinates for the breakfast location, pretty easy to find.

35.267226, -106.873561

I am not going to be able to make it unfortunately, I have to work this Saturday.
Have fun out there.

I am not going to be able to make it unfortunately, I have to work this Saturday.
Have fun out there.

In that case, you'll be making on Friday, then. Nice, case solved. :flipoff2:

OK - this is who I have so far for breakfast:

Larry (Fri)
Frank (Fri)
Grant (Fri TBD)
Ali/Jessica (Fri)
Jim/Donna (Fri??)
John (Fri)
Evan
Pappy
Steve (Fri)
Matt +2 (Fri)
Kezamora (sorry - don't know if we have met)
Vince +1

17 headcount.

I think we are going to have a blast. Post up if you plan to join us! Its not too late!!

Last edited:
I'm planning on attending along with a friend!
Vince

I also have at least two other friends going .......

School has been kicking my butt, unfortunately i wasn't able to make the carne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom