Brake Booster Assembly With Master Cylinder Replacement (2 Viewers)

JunkCrzr89

Competent Ignoramoose
Thank you JunkCrzr89! I am still trying to sort out a techstream install. For the time being, what are alternatives to bleeding the electronic/ABS ? I’m trying to square this away to avoid other potential catastrophe like burning out my new brake booster pump. Thanks!
You could use a vacuum bleeder to get the air out at each caliper, just make sure you have the key to OFF and pump the pedal 30-40 times until it drops out before you start bleeding. To do the ABS without Techstream, the next easiest thing to do (after you’ve done the above bleeding) is drive on a dirt or gravel road and slam the brakes a few times to activate the ABS.

For those who want to change this part, here is a great deal.

1647487140588.png

only $1027.99 Shipped

$500 less than what I paid few weeks ago.

Thank you JunkCrzr89! I am still trying to sort out a techstream install. For the time being, what are alternatives to bleeding the electronic/ABS ? I’m trying to square this away to avoid other potential catastrophe like burning out my new brake booster pump. Thanks!
Amazon product

I bought this one and it works great.

For those who need this part, Black Friday deal is additional 15% off and free shipping (with code FREESHIP). I just ordered the assembly from the same dealer above out of Decatur for $1,156.37 shipped.

Thanks for the Tip @TSXlg!

1669417954281.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom