Bowfin Cruisers - Roof racks and more (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is. We have a side profile in the works then the next step is mounting . I don't like the idea of bending the side profile to double as the mounting bracket. Aluminum work hardens when bent that far. So, we need to make the mount brackets next. Also I am looking to make the rack wider. I am not a fan of a rack that looks like a small hat on a big head. Some get it right, some don't. Front Runner has a good, wide design, but they are a different animal (still excellent though). We want a wide rack that offers more space, looks like a no-brainer on the truck, and provides function first.
I can respect that. Im local over the border and a dog fish fan myself, I will wait to see yours.

I should have a few more added to the site this Wednesday morning
Thank you!
Did it get sold out right away or the website have not been updated?

Or is it next Wednesday, May 7th?

Any 60 racks coming online soon?

Any Update on 80 rack availability?

I’ve been checking daily out of habit and haven’t seen any stock for a few weeks now. I’d check tomorrow night/early Wednesday as I hear that’s usually when stock is posted.

Does anyone know what the ballpark shipping costs have been to the Southeastern US?

Sorry all for being nearly non existent. Still here but my main job/business has been taking a lot more time than I had hoped. I have not stocked racks for a while but still plan on more to come. I will post here first when I do because MUD is where so many great friends have come from and it is the greatest community of people
My main hope this year was to ramp up production but it has been the opposite. That said, ramping it up is still the plan and we have a lot of new ideas cooking. Hopefully it all goes ahead sooner rather than later!

Does anyone know what the ballpark shipping costs have been to the Southeastern US?
Shipping generally is a low of about $70 in the Midwest to around $120 to the west coast

Sorry all for being nearly non existent. Still here but my main job/business has been taking a lot more time than I had hoped. I have not stocked racks for a while but still plan on more to come. I will post here first when I do because MUD is where so many great friends have come from and it is the greatest community of people
My main hope this year was to ramp up production but it has been the opposite. That said, ramping it up is still the plan and we have a lot of new ideas cooking. Hopefully it all goes ahead sooner rather than later!
You can put my name on the list!!!
Definitely picking my self up a rack for sure!!! 🤘🏼😎🤘🏼

@dogfishlake Any inventory updates as it relates to 60 racks?
I have the wider (53") cross bars for the 60 rack on order. When I have an exact ship date I will get the rest of the pieces rolling and post here when they are available to order

Thanks!

Reactions: SAH
I will have 4 80 series racks and 1 100 series rack on the site in the morning at 8 a.m. 60 is very soon but not all parts are in. That is all I can get through before Solid Axle Summit. If you want a rack and the light bar cutout you want is not available, just order and message me and I will change it.

Thank you!!

I will have 4 80 series racks and 1 100 series rack on the site in the morning at 8 a.m. 60 is very soon but not all parts are in. That is all I can get through before Solid Axle Summit. If you want a rack and the light bar cutout you want is not available, just order and message me and I will change it.

Thank you!!
Do i deal straight with you here in mud or do i need to go check the website tomorrow morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom