Bourbon. What are you drinking right now? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, I was drinking Bourbon.....
A659D47A-E86B-4383-A4C7-5B4CB92DE756.jpeg

Looking to attend Relic Run. Can bring some harder to find stuff if wanted as I currently have a few trips to Atlanta planned in next few weeks. PM me

Had a good night at the NC Bourbon Society fundraiser dinner a couple weekends ago. I won a store-pick single barrel bottle of 1792 “Full Proof”, a bottle of 1792 “Sweet Wheat”, and one other bottle....

9207CDB0-1D3F-40ED-9F4F-9D7D32604E81.jpeg

Looking to attend Relic Run. Can bring some harder to find stuff if wanted as I currently have a few trips to Atlanta planned in next few weeks. PM me
I’ll be Happy as a Van Winkle to celebrate your work anniversary.... JS

I’ll be Happy as a Van Winkle to celebrate your work anniversary.... JS

Sorry, won't be bringing that bottle...going to be sharing it with co-workers soon!

Old Crow - good with almond milk. "White Trash"

Old Crow with 1/2 and 1/2 and Bailey's "Bougie White Trash"

Pappy 15 yr special. First time having more than a baby sip. $30 an ounce (this is one ounce), but worth every penny.

pappy.jpg

Pappy 15 yr special. First time having more than a baby sip. $30 an ounce (this is one ounce), but worth every penny.

Where was that at? That’s actually a pretty good price for a pour of Pappy. Not something I would do often, but certainly worth it every once in a while!

maybe one day :)

Where was that at? That’s actually a pretty good price for a pour of Pappy. Not something I would do often, but certainly worth it every once in a while!

Peacock Lounge in Savannah this past weekend.

Hand sanitizer

Pernod Ricard, which owns a number of spirits brands including my personal favorite distillery, Smooth Ambler up in WV, is going to be donating alcohol for the production of hand sanitizer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom