Bought a 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

olive

SILVER Star
Threads
Well, I've been looking around at 60 and 100 series since selling my 40 a few months ago and came across this one. It's a 2002 with 205k on it, one owner, every receipt for it from new including the window sticker and a super clean interior with no rips in the seats. I have to say the PO was anal about everything and I appreciate it and it shows. I did just have the timing belt and water pump replaced and the coolant flushed, I changed the oil and the trans fluid will be changed this week. Did I mention the reason the PO sold it was because he just bought another brand spankin' new $87,000 Land cruiser??? Maybe in 15yrs I can buy that one too...

IMG_0785.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

Very nice and good luck with the new rig.

Looks great, what are your plans for it?

Being a 40 guy myself, you'll love the 100. They drive so nice, and are very capable.

Looks great, what are your plans for it?
I don't really know what to do with it at this point. Honestly almost to nice for me, plus all the electronic gizmos are hard to get use to.

Very nice !!! Coming from 40's and a 60 ( still have) it took me a while to accept the fancy stuff and the fact I could actually get thing out and use it. But in true cruiser fashion it's turned out to be a great camping and exploring rig

so I've had the 100 for a few weeks now and yesterday I got the new shoes put on it. Set of Hankook AT's. I know they aren't KO2's but for what I was looking for they fit the bill. I have also been looking at something to mount the spare on the rear of the vehicle and that always came back to a full-on rear bumper from slee or ARB or whoever else but lucky for me a good friend of mine is one of those midwest farmers that have every tool (read toy) under the sun picked up a CNC plasma table that I have free reign on whenever I want so....maybe building my own bumper or tire mount or whatever. And now I can't get images to load.......

Blue is a tough color to find. Nice.

I've never seen this color on the road, or the burgundy one.

After seeing everyone and their brother ditch the running boards mine came off today. The masses are right it looks 100% better and even though it's the same height as before just getting into it, it seems taller. Time to get some rear mud flap filler panels made up, but first a beer:)

IMG_0806.JPG

IMG_0808.JPG

I've never seen this color on the road, or the burgundy one.
I actually looked at a burgundy 2000 in Columbus OH a few months ago, it was a POS though so I passed.

I just installed some @LandCruiserPhil rear mudflap deletes. Inexpensive, high quality, easy to install. Awesome.

Congrats on your new 100. I can relate as I just bought a 2005 from Craigslist LA after a 10 year break (with a gwagen) from a beloved FJ60
that I always regretted selling. My 100 reminds me of everything I loved about my 60 but easier to live with.

That one's a beauty. Excellent find. Congratulations Sir.

Flint.

That one's a beauty. Excellent find. Congratulations Sir.

Flint.
Thanks, I'm getting use to having a Land Cruiser that can actually go on the freeway!

Got these bad boys today so maybe this weekend I can get them installed.

IMG_0811.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom