Boneyard Finds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

if anyone goes to U pull n pay, please take a peak over the fence and tell me if this 2004 4runner has a sunroof or not.

No. It's in general population.

Does anyone know if the 80 is still there? I was thinking about trying to get a few things off it tomorrow if so.

Yes, it's still there in row I-6. They just cleared out row 5, so it won't be there much longer. I didn't wander over that way today. The last I looked it had been picked over, but most of the engine was still there. I seem to recall axles and suspension bits were gone.

Worth going to look at?
That depends on what you are looking for. The body is trash front and back. I have no use for anything off a Gen4, so I didn't look at it close. It will cost you $2 to look.

That depends on what you are looking for. The body is trash front and back. I have no use for anything off a Gen4, so I didn't look at it close. It will cost you $2 to look.

Thanks, it will be my first time out there.

Thanks, it will be my first time out there.
Careful. The scavenger hunt is addicting. When you walk in continue past the first gated area. Hang a left and go all the way down. At the end will be the import rows. The first 6 rows are trucks and SUV's. Row 7 starts the cars, and there are 30 something rows total in the import section.

My transmission met an untimely death so I pulled the tranny out of the 80 last weekend. Hope it works.

Anybody find a torque wrench in the '80 at Upull? I accidenty left it there on Saturday, realized it was missing yesterday, and it is gone today:bang: At least HF is cheap.

2003 4Runner SR5 at the UPull. From the pic it looks like somebody has already harvested the engine.

Boneyard. Fresh meat.

Gen4 4R.jpg

oh boy

I checked out the 4runner this morning it is a v6 and in the premium lot. FYI.

I think it was 2x4. It did have the traction control. I pulled the inverter 115 parts but they wanted 81.00 for the parts, so I put them back behind the rear driverside panel and in that panels storage compartment, if anyone wants them.

do you recall if it had a sunroof?

Gen1 minitruck in the boneyard. Oh, wait ...

haha.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom