Bolt on turbo kit (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Soooooooooo, I don't want to be that guy, but . . . .

Now that this thread has dropped to page 3, and your cart wheel thread to page 9, are you going to get back onto '93 ashtray switch plates 😉

Or are you going to spend the next 8 months and 34k developing a new centre console coin holder? :flipoff2:
I can see it now. It will fit in the OEM slot, will automatically sort your coins from lowest to highest value, arranged by date of minting, and graded shiniest to dullest! And have laser etched logo on the retaining clip underneath :flipoff2: :rofl:

94 truck might already be in possession :hmm:

Nothing like spreading that development cost across a wider customer base.

Brown Santa just arrived!!!

Immediately after opening the boxes, massive quantities of panties were thrown at me...apparently it was my turn to do the laundry folding. :rolleyes:

B5BBB50D-F71E-46A5-8E5C-B1423D895454.jpeg

F3FD9091-E535-4FDB-846F-10188BA36894.jpeg

8BC53A90-111D-4B89-B88F-1E2BFAB27F1C.jpeg

F49BFDB5-9584-4E75-97D6-2629833EBE13.jpeg

EF6452BD-C33D-47F4-BF22-116DDACDD4D6.jpeg

You'd think for the money involved, they'd be packaged better :flipoff2:

:rimshot:

I KID.

I'm guessing an engine refresh/rebuild/replace is highly recommended before just bolting this bad boy on, yeah?

Depends on the motor. Some customers are just bolting on, some are doing full rebuilds specifically for the turbo and some are just doing headgasket. Its up to you to know which you need :p
I still have half your inventory to procure before I go boggin'deep and doin' it for Dale.

Edit: Also curious why I ended up with a 3" PVC pipe cap in my last order from you. Are you missing one? Or is it to help employ the radiator hose kit??

[QUOTE="LandLocked93, post: 12607992, member: 142841]
Edit: Also curious why I ended up with a 3" PVC pipe cap in my last order from you. Are you missing one? Or is it to help employ the radiator hose kit??
[/QUOTE]

Pipecap? Heck man!

I got a glo-in-the-dark, party sized Summer sausage “adult toy”.

I wasn’t going to say anything, but now............ :hillbilly:;):hillbilly:

Damn phone.
Killed the joke :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom