BObed the 60 16in (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kling-on

Kool Arrow
Threads
Website
www.texas4x4.org
took 16 in outa the back of my 2nd 60 this week ...god I love how it looks cant wait to get the SOA ,chopp the rest done

more pics here

http://www.texas4x4.org/gallery/new-60
resized 60.jpg

hey i noticed that youve already duel cabed your rig will you have a bit of space between the rear glass panel and the tail gate, what are you planning for that? looking good though, be good when its finished.

yeah that looks really good!
wish i had a 2nd 60:)

hey i noticed that youve already duel cabed your rig will you have a bit of space between the rear glass panel and the tail gate, what are you planning for that? looking good though, be good when its finished.

I plan to make it a full removable hard top of it... the bed will be like 10 in but I dont how I want to work it

Last edited:
Right on man, what are the specs on the wheels? They do look wide, and the SOA is looking awful nice.

Dylan

the bead locks are 15x12 , 2.5 back spacing :doh: only time will tell if there gona work puttin 38.5 1450 SX on them so I think they will be ok:popcorn:

wow! thats gonna be one wide ass setup, beautiful. What are the rest of the plans for it. Gears? reduction? steering?

badass

Dylan

SM420, rock box, 3sp case, 456's (180 to 1 Baby) DET ft, welded rear, new feilds,and Marlin high steer.. I hope to add Redneck ram BUt all of the above part I have ... I wheel with a bunch of Full width d60 14bolt guy so I dont think it will be to wide :cool: .. but I guess I do wonders some but $100 for all 4 I had to try :grinpimp:

man i love that look.

Oh man that's sick! I love it. Maybe that'll be my next project (after the hy-steer and 4.3L V6 into the Toy mini and SOA my 60). Nice job. What issues did you run into bobbing it? Give more details. Thanks!!!!

Funny cause every time I see a bobbed 60 I think it should have a wheelie bar on it.

Looks good, and should prove an awesome trail/rock rig before your through. Keep the pics coming as you go.

Oh man that's sick! I love it. Maybe that'll be my next project (after the hy-steer and 4.3L V6 into the Toy mini and SOA my 60). Nice job. What issues did you run into bobbing it? Give more details. Thanks!!!!

added some more pics to the link ...Only real problem was that 16 in was all I could do cause the cross members hit. The taper on the rear was alot more than I thought as well but I'm not worryed about prudy cause the first trip out I'll smash them anyway :cheers:

heres an better side shot as well

Picture_010.sized.jpg

That looks great! Where are you planning on putting the tank? I wanted to do this to my 62.
G

dont do it yours is way to clean ...... and gas tank I need one HUH ??? :doh:

plannin on Propane fork lift tanks in the floor ... but for now it gettin a 13 gal H**P tank or a out board motor tank :lol:

Picture_xamsafter_ice_432.sized.jpg

got the SOA and high steer done finaly goin to pull the sm420 and doubler out SHYT BYRD today and get it over to the shop and get it installed ... I'm SO FAR BEHIND God I got toget this thing movin to make round up... no chop top or cage this year it all bout drive train :grinpimp:

Picture_xamsafter_ice_436.sized.jpg

welded 1/4 in round stock to make the fender trim look better and keep the kids cut free
Picture_xamsafter_ice_437.sized.jpg

Picture_xamsafter_ice_438.sized.jpg

also added bump stops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom