BObed the 60 16in (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lookin good. i like the round stock idea

half_door_004.sized.jpg

got the door on and backed outa the garage ... put a out bord motor tank in for a gas tank for now :toast:

gas_tank.sized.jpg

sweet

neat door cut: whad'ya do w/the window & handle?

dubla_006.sized.jpg

got the DUBLA in gota build a cover plate but it 4:30 in the am and I goin to bed

dubla_004.sized.jpg

heres the cross member thank JK for helpin me out

shock_mount_002.sized.jpg

got the front shock mounts on the drivers side sucked to clear the P?S box but its on there and pulled the rear diff to swap the gears round up here I come

Get R Done......seeing this project makes me want to make my 60 bigger.....:rolleyes:

Get R Done......seeing this project makes me want to make my 60 bigger.....:rolleyes:

get a second one makes choppin it alot easyer :lol: I'll let ya know how I like it after round up

torq_bar_004.sized.jpg

cut some sleves that just happen to fit jeep spring bushins I had

torq_bar_005.sized.jpg

mount tacked

torq_bar_006.sized.jpg

jeep shackle on the cross member

torq_bar_007.sized.jpg

bottom bar on for lookse

torq_bar_008.sized.jpg

i think it will work out ok

Wow. Looks pretty sweet. Like the short look. Almost Bronco-esque or something. Would consider myself, except I sleep in the back of mine out hunting, and I'm already too tall for that. I have to go corner to corner and still scrunch just a bit. Maybe I'LL buy a second....

choppin_017.sized.jpg

choppin_002.sized.jpg

choppin_006.sized.jpg

started chopin the rockers and fenders

how are you going to finish the "bed" ?

what do you mean ??? the rear cab area ... or the bobbed joint ???

Lookn good !! get a 4bbl manifold yet??

Behind the rear seats, the wall that goes between the seat back and the bed area. To complete the ute thing.

Behind the rear seats, the wall that goes between the seat back and the bed area. To complete the ute thing.

for now nothing but I want to make it a cubby all the way to the back set so a cooler will fit it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom