For Sale Bluetooth Stereo 100% Hidden, only takes up the space of a dash knob! (Custom knob included) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thecrazygreek

A.K.A. TheCraftyGreek
Threads
I have cobbled together a totally new stereo solution for your 40 series. (or any other car/truck) It only takes up the space of an in dash switch!

This is a Bluetooth only, dash mounted, 100watt, little powerhouse!

Hooking it up is easy. Supply 12v (it can take 5-24v) switched power. I recommend running it off your stock radio fused line.

It has a two speaker connection block and comes with the correct power adapter cable.

The best part (for me) is it comes with one of my custom knobs pre-installed.

I have three (see below for additional ideas) knob designs. One is pictured below. The other says TUNES Written on it. I can also do one that says RADIO if you like.

Believe me this thing thumps!

I have these for sale at $149.00 each. which includes the knob of course.

Please PM me if interested.

Pictures give you an idea of the size of this thing...

20210921_225454.jpg
20210921_225506.jpg
20210921_225530.jpg
20210921_225519.jpg

Last edited:
Assume 4 ohm rated? Is it 2ohm stable? How long have you been testing the prototype? Pull knob to turn on? Twist knob for volume?

Digital amplifiers have become incredibly small and efficient, this product is super rad. Are you building more than 6?

Some more specs
Bluetooth Version: 5.0 (without occlusion 15m)

2 Channel

Input Sensitivity: 500mV

Speaker: 30-200W, 4-8Ohm

Self-recovery overheat protection, self-recovery short circuit protection

12V - 8ohm/12W*2; 4ohm/20W*2

Thanks for the reply!

Your ability to execute these projects is mind blowing. We are very fortunate to have you as part of our community!

Where in your 40 did you choose to install your speakers?

I will take one of the knob one, pm send later

Love it

Incredible build. Very clean. I’d love one of these. Do you need any parts for a partial/full trade?
Let me see if anything comes to mind regarding a trade...

I have been getting some requests for knobs for the early rigs. So I went ahead and designed a few different styles for everyone to pick from. See the pic below. You can place any text or image on any knob.

I have the Large early knobs (similar to the LIGHTS OEM knob) , and the smaller ones as well. (similar to the WIPER knob)

For ordering purposes lets call these:
  • Early Knob Large
  • Early Knob Small
  • Late Model Knob
With option of:
  • Original Musical Note No Longer Available
  • "Flying" Musical Note No Longer Available
  • RADIO
  • TUNES

Radio KNOBS.png

Last edited:
I like the classic radio one. This is making me not want to sell my 40!

Have you tried a music note instead of the treble clef ? Something simple like the iTunes logo.

Thanks for the reply!

Your ability to execute these projects is mind blowing. We are very fortunate to have you as part of our community!

Where in your 40 did you choose to install your speakers?
I'm working on a custom set of speaker boxes that are an under dash, hidden, and bolt in to existing holes, or perhaps use a magnet to attach. (Magnet may interfere with sound)
They will be for smaller 3.5 - 4 inch speakers.

The boxes themselves will be molded to fit in tight spaces. So they definitely won't be square. :) And will probably only handle a few styles of speakers. (size / dimension limitations)

I only have my 78 to use as a reference so thats what they will be made to fit.

I like the classic radio one. This is making me not want to sell my 40!

Have you tried a music note instead of the treble clef ? Something simple like the iTunes logo.
Yes!

Like this maybe?

note1.png

Love it. Maybe not even the white band on outside. On the dash it may stand apart too much. Who knows? It may look really good!

Love it. Maybe not even the white band on outside. On the dash it may stand apart too much. Who knows? It may look really good!
Challenge accepted!

We will add it to the line-up! Call it Double Note... No Longer Available

note47.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom