BJ70 replacement rear quarters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hi david how much are those quarter panels for bj70 i needs a set of them so bad. can you please give me phone number or the name of place where you gat those panels please! ari

PM send

I bought a set of 70 series rear quarter panels from David*BJ70 and wanted to post comments about the product.

My BJ70 was sent for rust repair therapy and I got a shop to install the quarter panels. They fit really well and I am really pleased with the them. Kudos to David for helping out and making this happen.

Thanks, David!

-Alberto
IMG02606-20120515-1944.jpg

FYI Just replaced my left & right quarters plus wheel wells. I also replaced the light bucket and a number of the small stamped parts in the right rear corner. All the parts were Toyota and provided by Dave Stedman (Japan4x4). The quarters were not an identical match (there a few holes in the lower portion plus not hole/provisions for the rear running light), but great fit/function. Dave did a great job getting the parts that were needed and my BJ70 is better for it.
NewSteellsvQtr.jpg
NewSteellsvWell.jpg
NewSteelrsvLite.jpg

Part 2

Few more pictures, including the finished truck
NewSteelrsvQtr.jpg
NewSteelrsvWell.jpg
BJ70 lsv1.jpg

David, this post has been quiet for a while. Wondering if you are still facilitating the sales of these quarter panels (i.e., are they still being made). Thanks,
Marc

I could use a set as well along with the left side light bucket and a left side outer rocker panel.

I'm answering you. I am always ready to send these parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom