BJ 40 harness question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

Still figuring out some connections. Does anybody know what these 4 cables connect to? There are 2 connections both with 2 wires. Green Red with Green and the other Green Wite with Green Black. They go all four together and about 70cm in my case they are just cut off. These cables are just right from the hazard switch. Any ideas?

IMG_0138.jpeg

Maybe it's my screen but they look blue to me?
If they are, then maybe heater fuse, so either heater or 4wd indicator etc??

Maybe it's my screen but they look blue to me?
If they are, then maybe heater fuse, so either heater or 4wd indicator etc??
No, trust me, they are G, GB, GW and GR. But to start searching I need first to be sure that I am looking to the right diagram...

Seems like they're in the right place for the brake light switch but the colours don't match - looking on my own truck, I see that while the brake switch harness wires are red-x, the wires on the switch are green-x.
Have you accounted for the brake switch already elsewhere?

Seems like they're in the right place for the brake light switch but the colours don't match - looking on my own truck, I see that while the brake switch harness wires are red-x, the wires on the switch are green-x.
Have you accounted for the brake switch already elsewhere?
Yes, that I found. I stop with the diagram and made a setup for intense testing. Ordered 24V control light bulbs that will simulate all lights, other color bulbs that will simulate all actuators like starter motor, fan, wipers etc with all their positions (fan low/high etc). Switches to simulate reverse/vac buzzer/etc and 3 pot meters for gauges temp/pressure/fuel. Finally, a 24v transformator to feed it all. Then i just start one by one testing.

IMG_0177.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom