Birthday Bash - Trip Report (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adventureduo.com
Well, it's official. Im 30. Guess im getting old now.

anyways, here's our trip report.. of course we couldn't stay home!!
The Adventure Duo: High Desert Birthday

2292441070034696539S600x600Q85.jpg

Last edited:
30! Shiat, you're nothing but a wet behind the ears baby that probably still needs his arse wiped! :flipoff2:

Happy Birthday anyway youngster! :cheers:

Looks like a great trip. I can not wait until the dober's learn to relax like Dixie.

Happy 3-0!
Youre catching up with me!

Looks like youre doing what you love - great pics and write up. :beer:

x2 Tillie totally needs one of those. Looks like Dixie is keeping the tradition of the Boston side kick alive and well. She is still alive in this pic right? :flipoff2::flipoff2:

Great trip report as always. I like the photo filter on those auburn colored shots. Very cool.

Happy Birthday. Looks like a great birthday day/weekend.

Nice!!! I miss the desert....I get plenty of dessert though...southernstyle.

Smit

Here you go guys, we bought it from Costco and it was the small one for $27 bucks. Thing packs up just like a regular camp chair and comes with a bag. It's really cool for the dog.. especially if there are ants around.

Costco - Coleman Bone Lounger Pet Bed

Thanks Dave, I think for a few $$ more I will get the Medium for my beagle.
Now I just need something to keep him from slipping around on the Leather! :lol:
UBUnCAR.jpg

hahahha

Actually..Yosh and I are actually researching dog harness's right now for the truck. .. i will let you know what we find. Having the dog alive after a accident is number one priority. The dog is always with us and i wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened.

hahahha

Actually..Yosh and I are actually researching dog harness's right now for the truck. .. i will let you know what we find. Having the dog alive after a accident is number one priority. The dog is always with us and i wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened.

I know it's gonna sound a little extreme but friends of mine tried out quite a few (that they were unhappy with) before deciding on a BMW factory harness. I don't know if it is universal but you may give it some thought.

That bed is really cool. However, I'd need 2 larges for the hounds. I currently have the large REI self inflating one that they can both fit on and love but it lays in the dirt, so it's always dusty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom