Builds BIC JET Build 2020 HE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BIC JET

GOLD Star
Threads
Starting a little late for this but so far the improvements are below:

Removed factory YAKIMA Basket
ARB Front Bumper
BP51 Suspension upgrade
HAM Radio Install
Weathertech Mats
White Knuckle Sliders
BudBuilt full skids
Duratrac 275/65/18 E Rated tires
Hybrid Flux Capacitor
TrekBoxx Alpha System
National Luna NL60-LD
Battery upgrade to AGM (Single)

Considering:
Slee Rear bumper

Attachments

• BB Skid 1.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 202
  • BB Skid 2.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 111
  • BudBuilt Skids.pdf
    295.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Ham Head Unit Spot.pdf
    259.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Hybrid Flux Capacitor.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 236
  • New Shoes.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 193
Last edited:
To each his own, but why the Prius badge?

To each his own, but why the Prius badge?
Mall parking is up close if you have hybrid badging.....I realize this is dumb, but it makes the colonel happy...

Last edited:
Could you describe BP 51 ride quality and handling over stock?
It is a little more firm, but not abusive by any means. Consider stock as an old scholl Cadillac that kind of floats and compare it to the newer cars of today that are a more firm european ride. Make sense?

I considered putting a ham radio body in that spot, but came to the conclusion that it is probably too heavy for the access door retaining mechanism. You could fabricate a bracket and mount it in the jack compartment in basically the same spot just not supported by the door. BTW that pocket that you have the radio sitting in can be removed from the access door.

I left it attached to the door nd utilized the straps that were there to hold it in place. Issue is that the weight of the radio keeps the door from staying closed, so I mcGyvered it so that it will stay shut. Once I get my rof rack, I will set the antenna mount on the rack. Right noe I am only using a mag maount, which I hate, but I didnt want to poke a hle in te roof o n this truck.

The hybrid badge is awesome. I'll usually just park in the green vehicle spots and watch people's heads explode. I've never seen enforcement.

The hybrid badge is awesome. I'll usually just park in the green vehicle spots and watch people's heads explode. I've never seen enforcement.
Agreed, I am not really worried about enforcement. I just know that those of that are in the know will chuckle when the badge is recognized. I can imagine all those peeps that say "Wow honey, I had no idea the LC was a hybrid!"

Cracks me up.

Some better pics post lift, BB Skids, White Knuckle Sliders and ARB Bumper.

Bic Jet 1.jpg

Bic Jet 2.jpg

OMG, totally broke the bank today on the "Mods Under $100" page today. Can't wait for all the stuff to arrive!

Yessir, they are very ample ofr a step. I would have received a rash of S_ _t from the "Colonel" had she not been able to step on them.....

Lol exactly why I asked
Ducky, (sorry I made up my own nickname for you).....here is a link for what I ordered. Definitely get the full diamond plate tops.

BB shock guards. Markason approved! Installed. Stainless.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Added XPEL 10 mil to hood, front quarters, A Arm pillars. Looks great, hope it helps with bugs, rocks, and tree branches. We will see.

Very excited for tomorrow. Trek Boxx is slated to be delivered!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom