Better Late Then Never Classic Cruise 5

EDIT Montana Mountain October 8th. I didn't see a Classic Cruise advertised this last winter ( I couldn't attend even if I wanted to since Uma was in rehab for a year when I thought that it was only going to be three months). Anyway Since I didn't see one I wanted to throw this out to every one to give enough time to make it happen again and not be too hot. I know that I said that I was going to pass the baton to some one else this year I would hate to see the classic cruise go away. So here is what I was thinking Columbus day weekend should be a bit cooler and and I know that this is tempting the CSC fate but Mount Ord, or anywhere close to Superior. Still fairly central for the whole state but still close enough for people to get to. Also a possibility of camping before or after. Any Toyota 4wd that was made before 1989 ( that means you 4Runner, pick up, and 70 series import guys too). The date and trail are up for debate, I am not 100% firm on either one. If there is a trail that looks like it would be more popular to the consensus I am rigidly flexible. This also gives opportunity to get some motivation to get those old projects done, yes I am talking to you, you know who you are.

Last edited:
Sounds great to me! Love the Classic Cruise

Sounds like fun, again.

DSRTRDR

I can mangle anything ...
SILVER Star
I would participate again

Im interested!!

I am interested

I think I had the trails mixed up but Montana mountain or even saguaro lake cove or even bull dog canyon

Got some projects in the works but if this happens in the Fall I should be ready👍

I think I had the trails mixed up but Montana mountain or even saguaro lake cove or even bull dog canyon
Has anybody done any of these trails. I always have a tendency to pick trails that I have never done and I always say that I will be going back to trails that I have done and never do. I just go by what the trail guide book tells me

Stepmurr

Lookin' fer the end of that old white line
SILVER Star
Has anybody done any of these trails. I always have a tendency to pick trails that I have never done and I always say that I will be going back to trails that I have done and never do. I just go by what the trail guide book tells me
Montana mountain is pretty when it’s raining.

Bulldog needs passes.

Don’t know what Saguaro lake cove is, but I probably have pictures of it from a Trails work session a while back. We lunched somewhere on some body of water that could’ve been a cove.

It wouldn't be a Classic Cruize with out a commemorative sticker in the past there has been last years rendition
1657746913903.png

and before that was
1657746978794.png

For 2019
1657747053058.png

and for 2018 was this one
1657747098138.png

This years is going to be something special and vintage Toyota related. you are just going to have to wait and see.

DSRTRDR

SILVER Star
yes, done all of them multiple times, in different landcruisers, too

DSRTRDR

SILVER Star
is there a date yet ?

I'll have to book flights to be in town - I also need to get the 40 through emissions this month :eek: :rolleyes:

is there a date yet ?

I'll have to book flights to be in town - I also need to get the 40 through emissions this month :eek: :rolleyes:
October 10th and I want to do Montana Mountain i know it isn't the most technical but apparently the scenery makes up for it.

Stepmurr

Lookin' fer the end of that old white line
SILVER Star
I am kinda hoping to camp either friday night or Saturday night
October 10 is a Monday, and lots of people won’t be off work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom