bestop install parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All, i have an old Bestop soft top it came with my FJ when i bought it except i do not have any of the mounting hardware other than the main metal bars. I have been searching online for replacement parts and sent an email to Bestop but have not heard back. i see alot of jeep kits and was wondering if anyone had used these other kits successfully with their FJ.

Hi All, i have an old Bestop soft top it came with my FJ when i bought it except i do not have any of the mounting hardware other than the main metal bars. I have been searching online for replacement parts and sent an email to Bestop but have not heard back. i see alot of jeep kits and was wondering if anyone had used these other kits successfully with their FJ.
What does the mount on the bars look like? Could try an local awning shop. Fabricating mine at the moment and got everything from a place in Ontario

Can you be more specific?

Are you talking about the screws that hold the base of the crossbar mount to the tub rail? Or the mount itself?

There are also two small bolts with nuts that attach the upper door frame to the windshield.

nerdalert, I have a 64 fj40 that came with a bestop soft top. I ran it on the truck over the winter and have not removed it yet. I will be glad to send pics if it helps you. Just let me know!

I was able to get in touch with the bestop folks. they have changed the part numbers but i have included them and the prices below. they should arrive early next week and hopefully I get everything I need.

Rear Corner Retainer 370.87P - $63
Bow coupler 244.73 qty 2 @9.95
horizontal Rod Bracket 13.85 Qty 2 @ 9.95
windshield retainer 229.40 - @ $32.95
Side Belt kit 370.86 $42.95

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom