best of both worlds? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This came up in a previous thread with the general consensus of pricey. you can get several trucks and add mods galore at those dollars. TLC does do quality work but I'll stick with my work in progress FJ60.

what is it ??? FJ 60...errrr 62 ...Mmmm 80 neat I guess but I'd rather pimp out my 60 other ways... for WAY less to

Anyone recoognize the chrome steel wheels on this cruiser?
Curious what they are from or who makes them. I like them.
They look like they could be Toyota wheels, but must be wider than stock 60 wheels because of the tire size.

Wheels

FL cruiser said:
Anyone recoognize the chrome steel wheels on this cruiser?
Curious what they are from or who makes them. I like them.
They look like they could be Toyota wheels, but must be wider than stock 60 wheels because of the tire size.

Those wheels appear to be the Toyota OEM 16x6 non-USA wheels fitting 60/62. Specter has 'em, but there astronomically priced..$140 ea or so as I recall.

That is just too mutant looking. It looks like he looked around his garage and used a bunch of left over parts from different LC's to put it together.

Why would anyone pay 88k for that? That just does not make sense. If someone wanted all that interior crap with all the bells, they would just go buy a new Land Cruiser.

Face it - we all have more dollars than sense. Looks like TLC is showcasing their expertise, which, by the pix, is phenomenal.

If you've never been to LA-LA land, the rolling stock is amazing. Ferraris don't even get a glance. Some Ahnald wanna-be will hear that FJ60s are cool & plunk down the $88K & then take it to a customizer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom