best cargo liner? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just got a '93 6M1, and looking for the best cargo liner. Been looking at Husky and Weathertech. Any opinions?

Husky

They will all do. Mine is a hacked up husky. Any rubber mat will do though. congrats on the purchase

Husky's have a little lip to them. Nice for containing spills or a leaky cooler. :beer: :cheers:

I have had 3 sets of Huskys in different vehicles. Shop around on the internet. Prices vary widely.

I have Husky liners in the front , middle and cargo areas . I love'm !!

Only complaint is that in the winter my driver side front mat curls in on itself slightly and so it requires frequent tugging backwards to so that the front edge doesn't interfere with the gas pedal . I have gone to drive away from the coffe drive-thru many a time , but just sit there like an idiot because my mat is under the pedal negating any attempt at applying gas .. :doh:

I have heard a heat gun might correct this , and I'll be trying when I get my gun back off of my ex . But it seems that would only be a bandaid fix ; no ? Wouldn't it just curl back up once it got cold again ?

ANyway , I give them all a 4 out of 5 . :cheers:

Catch-All, Catch-All Extreme, or Husky.

[quote author=Tyler link=board=2;threadid=8873;start=msg76879#msg76879 date=1071677135]
I have Husky liners in the front , middle and cargo areas . I love'm !!

Only complaint is that in the winter my driver side front mat curls in on itself slightly and so it requires frequent tugging backwards to so that the front edge doesn't interfere with the gas pedal . I have gone to drive away from the coffe drive-thru many a time , but just sit there like an idiot because my mat is under the pedal negating any attempt at applying gas .. :doh:

I have heard a heat gun might correct this , and I'll be trying when I get my gun back off of my ex . But it seems that would only be a bandaid fix ; no ? Wouldn't it just curl back up once it got cold again ?

ANyway , I give them all a 4 out of 5 . :cheers:
[/quote]

We have the Husky front mats in our Ambulances (E350/450 cabs) at work and I can't count how many times I have tripped on them getting in and out. The edge near the door curls up causing you to fall on your A$$ if you're not careful :mad: For this reason I don't like them for floor mats plus they are a little slippery, but they may work alright for a cargo mat.

I have some fancy mats from my local BJ's Wholesale.

Generic, good...front, rear, and cargo ran me less than $40.

Got my front and middle matts at Wal-Mart. The fronts are nice heavy duty rubber and don't curl a bit. And they've proven to hold a ton of mud. Middle is more like a runner, but works ok. I haven't found anything locally for the rear cargo except a nice thick tarp when going out to play.

Anyone found good deals on thich rubber cargo liners? Looking for Black. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom