For Sale Bend, OR 2001 Lexus LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Silver
A story as old as time.
I’d been on a hunt for an LC for some time I was able to find this LX here locally in Central Oregon. My plan was to buy this and sell my wife’s 2014 outback Daily and she’d drive it and then on weekends we could have some adventures in the LC. She prefers her Subaru mostly because of the room for our young daughter.

For now id like to trade for a travel trailer, International Scout or FJ40. Potential
Trade for something old and convertible.

This is a 100 series Land Cruiser.

About the Lexus
It has had 4 owners lease until 30k, older doctor and a mechanic and me. and I’d be happy to go into detail about the ownership history as I understand it.

This is a rust free, well maintained and very well setup Lexus. This truck runs and drives great, stops on a dime. Nothing out of the tail pipe on startup or on acceleration.

Everything works- power seats, heated seats, sun roof, all windows, all lights inside and out, power steering wheel, rear window vents, cruise, AC, heater, power mirrors.

only item I’ve found that doesn’t work is the mirror adjustment. Something I’m going to dig into.

will need valve cover gaskets. I’m on the list for a local Toyota shop as with everyone else they’re months out. Uses no oil between 3k miles oil changes.

I plan on replacing the tires in the next 5k or so depending on how long it takes to sell.

$19,500

2UZ-FE 4.7L V8
Locking Center Differential
All 3 original Keys
Oil changes every 3k miles
Seating for 7 with 3rd row seats
ARB Deluxe Winch Bumper with integrated turn signals.
12,000lb winch with wired and wireless controls.
Pair of 7inch 20,000 lumen driving lights controlled by factory fog light switch on wiper stalk.
SLEE rear bumper tire carrier, ladder with swing away 200lb mount spindles with ace sort tray. Hi-lift jack mount and integrated 2” hitch.
SLEE rock sliders/steps
The factory air suspension has been removed and replaced with 2” old man Emu coil spring and gas shock suspension.
Differential Drop Kit
Rear Aussi Locker mechanical locker
Roof Rack
Touch screen head unit with Bluetooth calling, music etc.
weather tech matts upfront, rear seats and cargo area.
New battery
New brake discs and pads
All fluids replaced
New bearings/repack
Timing Belt and Water pump (Aisin factory parts) 20k ago with documents
Differentials and transfer case serviced
Transmission fluid and filter changed.

273,000 miles. These miles will
Go up as it splits time with my ram as my daily driver and with $6.00 diesel it’s cheaper to drive the Lexus and it’s way cooler

Throw on a rooftop tent and go!

would be willing to trade for:
20ft or so travel trailer, FJ 40, International Scout 800 or ii.
Cash either way is good with me.

Any other questions or FaceTime
Located in Bend, OR for a trade of an older vehicle I’d be willing to trailer it and meet in northern CA, Idaho, Washington.
Be happy to pick someone up at RDM for a fly and drive. Cliche I know but I’d be willing to drive this truck across the country tomorrow.

941A8C44-D1E7-40D5-B257-EB44C5D95779.jpeg

13009A54-C292-4C8F-979D-4FB8B0F7B223.jpeg

FE6F0D74-2E08-4833-AB5D-AB832AC31DF4.jpeg

03AAC113-CF9D-4B2E-8E12-7D58569C3848.jpeg

5F7AA535-A0FB-4C03-AAF0-277712F86D67.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom