Beige fender pads for LX450? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Repainted my LX450 and was only able to obtain the rear fender pads in beige before they were discontinued and became un-obtainum.

I ordered a black, grey and white set to see how they look and I am unhappy with all of them.

Looking to see if anyone has an unused set of new beige fender pads for an LX450 that they have stashed away somewhere.

Or, if there is a way to get these special ordered from Japan or outside the US (that may still have them) would love the guidance on how to do that.

Maybe @cruiserdan or someone else from the parts-trade can assist. I won't be happy till I find a set!

You could try partsouq or Amayama.

What we really need is someone to design and manufacture a few different color pads/gaskets to match or at least be compatible with some of the body colors. There likely is something (different color choices) that could be used out there on the market now, we just need to find it. One MUD member did (?does still) sell black aftermarket fender flare pads/gaskets, no other colors however.

Last edited:
Repainted my LX450 and was only able to obtain the rear fender pads in beige before they were discontinued and became un-obtainum.

I ordered a black, grey and white set to see how they look and I am unhappy with all of them.

Looking to see if anyone has an unused set of new beige fender pads for an LX450 that they have stashed away somewhere.

Or, if there is a way to get these special ordered from Japan or outside the US (that may still have them) would love the guidance on how to do that.

Maybe @cruiserdan or someone else from the parts-trade can assist. I won't be happy till I find a set!
Discontinued is, well, discontinued. Regrettably it is not reasonable to think a manufacturer has an obligation to supply color-matched soft trim parts for a limited-production vehicle 23 years after production of said vehicle ceased.

Totally different flare/cladding.

Can you buy the land cruiser version and trim to fit?
If there was a beige version available for the land cruiser I could just order (2) fronts (for each side) and install/trim them for the rear.

@cruiserdan I think I may have found them on www.amayama.com unless they are just listed there to taunt me...

Check out the link below and let me know what you think!

I would just order 6 of these to be safe and use them on front/rear and trim to fit...

Totally different flare/cladding.

Yes Sir. I was thinking a cut and paste project was better than nothing lol.

Man these old timers (experienced gentlemen) had it good when they could just call you with a credit card number and get anything.

I’ve gotten really proficient with reading your old posts and using google to figure out half of the parts I’ve purchased.

Last edited:
I already have the black/grey variety. Bought them to see how bad they look against the white/champagne flares. Not attractive at all...

I think this is it.
I'm going to order the ones I found on amayama unless @cruiserdan thinks thats bogus. If its for-real, then it would be awesome!

Otherwise the Land Cruiser part may be a good option if the Beige is the same "champagne" like color of the Lexus pads.

You will simply need to spin the Parts Wheel and see if it stops in the right spot. Worst case is you get an email telling you "just kidding..."

Giving it a whirl... Will know what it lands on in 6 weeks (or sooner)... I will update the thread after I get a response.

"Man these old timers (experienced gentlemen); (we) had it good when we could just call them with a credit card number and get anything"

We all miss that professional service. You rarely find that anywhere these days.
Many people today seem constantly distracted by some mindless chit-chat on their phones, rather than focusing on the job in front of them.

Professional service is disappearing because current consumers are not at all willing to pay for it.

You see it's OK for them to make money but it's not OK for anyone else to.

I think this is it.
Just found this picture on Ebay... It literally looks beige. Not the sparkly "Champaign" that the LX450 fender pad is. I'm glad I have one to compare these to as I think beige means different things depending on the vehicle/manufacturer (i.e. Toyota vs. Lexus)

I will post a picture of the rear "beige" pad that I have for the LX450 so you can see what I mean...

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Also in 2001, The 4-Runner came in Champagne. I found pads that are listed as silver, grey metallic and champagne on toyota parts factory.

Silver: 53853-35090-B1
Grey Metallic: 53853-35090-B5
Champagne: 53853-35090-F0

I might order these (3) in to see which one is closest.

1352076378.jpg

Professional service is disappearing because current consumers are not at all willing to pay for it.

You see it's OK for them to make money but it's not OK for anyone else to.
Word... Cruiserdan you are a part of a dying breed...

Found a picture. The color looks much closer. However the profile looks like it might be different. Can't really tell. Anyone with a 4-Runner ever replaced their fender pads to know what the profile of the pad looks like?

71tOFC35o2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom