Beginner off road in WA? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Definitely post when you're planning on going and maybe I can make the dates work

I like the cobra 75wx st because the module mounts behind the dash and everything you need is on the mike.
Do you have any sliders or bumpers on that sequoia, or are you completely stock?

Completely stock as of now. Soon it will get 2" lift and rock sliders but not sure if it will be in November.

I thinking of the same cb. Clutter free.

We are thinking about going again mid November. If any one would like to join!

Post up and/or shoot me a PM?

The :princess: and I need to get out!!

Looks like we are headed out November 20th Friday morning. Going in on the Ellensburg side, basing out of riders camp. Reports show last weekend there was 6" plus of snow at funny rocks, let's see if it stays around.

Weekdays are not a option for me. May be next time.
BTW, i have my 3" revtek lift done to the rig. Next is to get some 33" tires on it.

We will be up there through Sunday, and most likely camping out of riders camp due to some guys have trailer queens. So if you wanted to join Saturday.
My gut says 33's would be a must especially if the snow sticks around.

I have a 100 as well. Would love to meet up with some other cruisers. I'm in Whidbey.
You guys trying to do something on the 20th?

Yeah we are leaving Friday morning the 20th. Looks like the snow is sticking around, winch most likely a must. We welcome the company.

Went well, had to clear a lot of downed trees to get the trail open. About a foot of snow throughout the shoestring trail. I had to winch a couple times, some a lot more! Came home with a couple little bumps and bruises but nothing I can't mend. Did find that the factory front bumpers are not designed for trees! Lol time to start building my winch bumper. My brother in law with his Tacoma on the last day at the funny rocks hit his rear driveline yoke on a big rock, broke the ear off. Managed to pull him all the way out, then pulled his front driveline and stole the slip yoke which worked perfectly to restore his rear driveline. Drove home easily in 2wd. will post some pics soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom