Beer Pong Championship?

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor

Is the Clemson Mafia up for getting spanked by the old timers. I think I can speak for Alex and say we are ready any time you are to defend our title as Champions. I'd say the BBQ will be a good time to have a rematch. It will give you time to practice. :flipoff2:

what do you mean throw a twist....that's the only way to play: liquor pong

that and liquor flip cup get me down right dangerous (and by dangerous, i mean really really cool.)

y'all will need to bring a table, or we'll have to make one for pong. there is no way we're using the actual ping pong table, and the tables we have on the porch don't bounce well

malphrus

JP we will bring the table and this time no taking it easy on them. We will wax everyone that steps up. I dont lose on my table very often and I certainly dont lose to the same people a second time.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor

You took it easy on us huh? You guys talked so much trash about being the kings of beer pong and then our first time playing we diminished you to simple peasants.

Thou aren't worthy. :flipoff2:

I'm just gonna point out that I was making a lot more shots then JP and leave it at that. He's done the same at times though so I don't hold it against him. We will be taking back our title though.

SCJO06

I'm coming outta the shadows to steal the title, you won't see me coming because you will be too busy drinking. Still needing a partner.

If you can't get another partner......I'll stoop to the beer level and
we'll blow away the field. Beer? hehe....Wild Turkey pong would seperate
the men from the boys. Beer pong? I got game. Mad skills.

Ahhhhhh...beer pong. I love that game, fellas

I'm up Troll. Let's spank these youngsters!

Alex good to see you back on the board. Bring lots of cigars to the meeting because youll have lots of time to smoke them after we whip you and Marshal.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor

talked to Alex today. He's still working on the 40's power steering. Said he's been practicing with ping pong balls 24/7. You guys are in trouble. I'm betting David and Alan spank us all.

I dont need practice. I hope you guys have enjoyed holding my title "Beer Pong Champion" until I was ready to take it back.

Top Bottom