BBQ BOY's Smokin' Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

where is he located...with that 704 area code? How much? You know the rules of the UZJ100 Club...... first there is no club...secondly, if there was a club....pictures and pricing is always mandatory...but there is no club! :)

where is he located...with that 704 area code? How much? You know the rules of the UZJ100 Club...... first there is no club...secondly, if there was a club....pictures and pricing is always mandatory...but there is no club! :)

He's in Concord and in the route to Uwharrie. I don't remember the exact cost because I paid for it a few months back, but was just able to pick it up a few days ago. I want o say it was around $350.

Last edited:
Nice rack. I saw the one in harbor freight last weekend and it is a good deal for the price, but yours suit your purpose better.
http://www.harborfreight.com/500-lb...zIjoiNzkuOTkiLCJwcm9kdWN0X2lk IjoiMjQ2NSJ9

I've used a folding rack for years but it wouldn't work with a rear spare tire.
2011-07-19_19-52-33_576.jpg

Got these 18'ers in today. I have no idea what I am going to do with them but they are hard to come by, so I thought, WHY NOT!!!!. I may put on some AT's once my 16" AT's wear out and put mud tires on my 16" wheels.
45F35BC9-D9E9-4848-815A-47287F154941-5772-00000216148BEBA8_zps47a79d7b.jpg

Got these 18'ers in today. I have no idea what I am going to do with them but they are hard to come by, so I thought, WHY NOT!!!!. I may put on some AT's once my 16" AT's wear out and put mud tires on my 16" wheels.

I would love if you would powder coat those black and then trade my identical rims for them. I'd pick up all of the costs, of course. Been trying to figure out logistics of doing this...

Sent from my phone using IH8MUD

I would love if you would powder coat those black and then trade my identical rims for them. I'd pick up all of the costs, of course. Been trying to figure out logistics of doing this...

PM sent.

Did you guys work something out on those wheels? I have a set already powdercoated black I might can throw in the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Did you guys work something out on those wheels? I have a set already powdercoated black I might can throw in the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

No, I've been slack.

Picked up some new rubbers today.
(5) Cooper S/T MAXX in 275/70/18. These are replacing my 16" wheels wearing 285/65 Nitto Terra Grapplers.

image-1802788736.jpg

image-2446633027.jpg

image-1802788736.jpg

image-2446633027.jpg

Funny I was just researching the ST MAXX this morning..I came across a couple reviews that made me think they might not be right for me, but I'm curious to know what your thoughts are!

For every 1 review that weren't great, I read 100 that were stellar.

I've had good experiences with the ST sand the STT. Is the ST Maxx supposed to slot in between them?

Very nice tire...no pics with them on the rig.
No. My Cruiser is now in the shop after 4months getting repaired from my accident.

I've had good experiences with the ST sand the STT. Is the ST Maxx supposed to slot in between them?

Yes. They are being labeled as a hybrid. Ride & quiet as an AT, but performs almost like a MT.

They are being labeled as a hybrid. Ride & quiet as an AT, but performs almost like a MT.

Never heard of a hybrid tire before, but I guess that would make sense... Are DuraTracs considered a hybrid too?

Never heard of a hybrid tire before, but I guess that would make sense... Are DuraTracs considered a hybrid too?

Yes, I have heard of the Duratracs as being called a hybrid. I would have gone the Duratrac route, but I wanted something with a stronger sidewall.

what kind of tread life are people getting with the ST Maxx?

I wanted something with a stronger sidewall.

Yep, that's the only negative I've heard of people having with the DuraTracs, but so far they've been good to me! *knock on wood*

I got them insured just in case they get a hole in them though :D

Those look great Michael. Can't wait to see them on the truck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom