Aussie Newbie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

I have been looking through the 60 series forum for a while now and decided that i should sign up and become a memeber as an owner of an almost mint stock 89 hj60 (not for too long though) seeing some of the mods that you guys do and have on your daily drivers is inspiring.

I am sure that I will have many questions in the not to distant future as I raise the funds to deck out my truck (girlfriend reckons she gets a ring first but we will see about that).

look forward to chatting with you guys.

I will post up some pictures of my rig once I hit the ten post mark,

Regards,
Stooge

Thanks Guys,

Theres plenty of money to be spent as soon as I can afford it, its currently completley stock standard, I am the third owner, its got the 2H Diesel and the h55f with only 215000kms, have to fix a couple of oil leaks which is the first thing on the list of things to do, then some rubber, ome lift, lockers, new front and rear bars(currently has a big farm gate looking aluminium bar on the front and stock rear), and the list keeps coming......

Cheers,
Stooge

Sounds nice! It sounds kind of like my BJ60 when I got it, and it's still fairly close to stock. If I had more money, I'd be getting some more goodies too, like an OME lift to begin with. That's fairly low kilometers. Mine has 332,000 kms now but still running strong. Looking forward to seeing your rig when you get some goodies for it.

This thread is useless without Pictures!!!!!!

Welcome anyway fellow Aussie
mudmap640.jpg

Hi Stooge

Welcome. Starting to see more and more Aussie folk on here which is great! There are some great ideas and cleaver people here so I'm sure you will put some of that to use as I have done.

Looking forward to see some pics.

I noticed that their was a few aussies on here.

I will try and put some photoes of my rig up when I get to work tomorrow, is there a ten post limit before you can post photos?

Welcome! Where in Australia are you?

And are those the stock urethane fender flares?

Welcome, nice rig.
If you're like me, the money runs out long before the ideas do.

Tinker im in Perth Western Australia, there actually the stock fibreglass flares, i am planning on painting them the colour of the body cos there a little scatched up and they look heaps better when they are body coloured!!!

and yes the money does run out too quickly just means I will have to work harder!!!

This thread is useless without Pictures!!!!!!

Welcome anyway fellow Aussie

Nice, do all puddles in Australia look like that? Must be some aussie mojo goin' on down there...

australia_p.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom