Builds AUSSIE MADE 70 series inspired 75 series ute running a 12HT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ok after breaking 8 teeth off my front crown wheel, busting 2 cv's and bending the housing i have decided to do something with my front diff. I bought another complete hj75 diff and have stripped it out and right now the housing is sitting at superior engineering getting all the fruit done to it. Should be staunch when i get it back. Also got some longfields so there is my cv problem fixed and i'm doing away with the detroit and going to an air locker. Superior is also hooking me up with there heavy duty swivel hub kit .Should be almost bulletproof i reckon
i'll post some pics of it when i get the housing back
here is Superiors web address if anyone needs anything, i'm lucky to live 15 mins away from them.
http://www.superiorengineering.com.au/

Dude, it's almost perfect! Great build. I especially like the hood. The rig is too beautifull to use. Put it in a nice, dry, glass showroom with 'NOT FOR SALE' on it:D

Dude, it's almost perfect! Great build. I especially like the hood. The rig is too beautifull to use. Put it in a nice, dry, glass showroom with 'NOT FOR SALE' on it:D

Interested in what you did to the pump. Did you just unscrew the main fuel screw, or make mods inside too??

Also very interested in the standard dump pipe giving more power than a custom built. People often can the standard, when I've always thought the standard 12h-t dump pipe looked pretty good to me.

I had to have a custom fitment as I want to route the exhaust to the outer side of the chassis rail and to leave the standard dump pipe in place would have meant too tight a turn.

Like you, I'm running 18psi with a modded turbo and it flies along well. Spool up of the turbo is dynamic, and with the high boost it is making sure the boost compensator is wide open. High air flow has taken care of smoke issues. I can get max boost 1800 rpm every time, sometimes 1700rpm, making it stay in the boost range as I change through the gears.

Yours would be more lively in the tray back body, unlike mine having to cart around a wagon frame too.

Not many people delve into the insides of the 12h-t pump. Interested to know what you found you could adjust.

Tim

I cant believe i'm writing this but due to unforseen circumstances i have to sell my pride and joy
new_cussing.gif

it is insured with shannons for 25 grand with salvage rights but it owes me near 30 grand plus over 400 hours labour, detroits taken out and replaced with lsd front and rear with new swivel hub kit and cv"s ( rear done and will be doing front this weekend)

$25000 ono
new_cussing.gif
new_cussing.gif

1tuf75, great design and awesome build. Sorry to hear about your situation. With Your ability You'll be able to put together another great cruiser. Hope things right themselves soon.

we need pictures of this beast.
It must kick ass with the 1hdfte....
Dame i want your truck.

what is that scoop from? that is one of the best looking hood mods i have seen in 30 years.

X2 digging it !

What do you mean with mod 80 series tranny ..?

Which bellhousing you end using .. ?

For Sale

Well here is my project that i have been working on for the last 7 months, basically everything is new,12HT,79 series rv grill and indicators, ARB bar, winch, same paint colour as new cruisers, 2010 bonnet, new interior, 2010 seats ect ect ect heaps more look forward to your comments and if you have any questions just ask

Ebay024.jpg

Ebay023.jpg

Ebay022.jpg

Ebay222.jpg

New006-1.jpg

New010-1.jpg

Battery008.jpg

Battery005.jpg

222012.jpg

222001.jpg

222002.jpg

222003.jpg

222004.jpg

222007.jpg

222008.jpg

222009.jpg

222011.jpg

Chris018.jpg

111001.jpg

111012.jpg
Hey mate, great job. Whats the exterior colour and colour code please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom