August Meetup! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone! Let's get together for some food and some brews!

*FYI, there looks to be a sign that says "NO MASK, NO ENTRY" I don't know if this is still in effect but probably best to bring one incase. There looks to be quite a lot of outdoor seating so I think shouldn't need them except to go in and order.

Date: Sunday, August 29th

Time: 11:30am

Location: Hold Out Brewing - 1208 W 4th St, Austin, TX 78703 (Looks to have a decent size dirt lot in the back, so we'll likely be parking there)

Last edited:
Great spot.... although we need to decide whether to park in front or in the back.

Great spot.... although we need to decide whether to park in front or in the back.
I was thinking the dirt lot. I assume that’s the back. Looks like much more room.

I've been here- great pick for a meeting spot @TCruiser93 ! I'm out for this one (honeymoon), but will see you guys next month!

57B0E110-D7FB-4FF0-B955-2E7AFB7652AC.jpeg

Traveling so out this month

I am out for this one...

I will put it on my calendar and try to make it🤙

I’ll bring my HE!

Dude, long time. How are you?

A.J
Been good man, work and life has consumed all my free time for a while now. But I am trying to put more attention into the cruiser now and would love to start making meets again!

How have things been with you?

See y’all there. Maria is staying cool with a fresh water pump, and may make it all the way to the meetup this time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom