Atwalz 2024 Tundra HV TRD 6.5’ build (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Atwalz

Civil Engineer
Threads
Sold my 200 series and picked up 2024 tundra HV4x4 TRD off-road limited 6.5’ bed. It’s joy to drive twin turbo with hybrid assist.

So far I added slee wireless charging.
Installed good year in channel window wind deflectors.
Installed RCI engine, transmission and cat skids.
Waiting for RCI sliders.

IMG_1637.jpeg

IMG_1629.jpeg

IMG_1833.jpeg

RCI skids

IMG_1854.jpeg

IMG_1853.jpeg

Wireless charging

IMG_1809.jpeg

Goodyear window deflectors

IMG_1832.jpeg

IMG_1833.jpeg

RCI rock sliders done.

IMG_2043.jpeg

IMG_2044.jpeg

IMG_2046.jpeg

IMG_2049.jpeg

3” TRD lift has arrived. I will be installing it in few weeks.

IMG_2055.jpeg

How was this install?
Installation was easy. I watched a YouTube video before installing it to familiarize myself before taking the dash apart. It comes with installation instructions.

Finished installing 3” TRD lift kit. Used all components supplied in kit with exception of rear springs and rear Panhard bar. I opted to use icon 80 series rear springs instead of TRD spacer. In front I set clip to upper slot due to hybrid model which is consistent with TRD instructions. I used DR KDSS panhard bar bracket to correct panhard bar angle. I did not delete front spoiler. It had an interference with sway bar brackets. After some trimming of spoiler interference no longer an issue. I will schedule alignment soon.
IMG_2815.jpeg

IMG_2804.jpeg

Last edited:
Finished installing 3” TRD lift kit. Used all components supplied in kit with exception of rear springs and rear Panhard bar. I opted to use icon 80 series rear springs instead of TRD spacer. In front I set clip to upper slot due to hybrid model which is consistent with TRD instructions. I used DR KDSS panhard bar bracket to correct panhard bar angle. I did not delete front spoiler. It had an interference with sway bar brackets. After some trimming of spoiler interference no longer an issue. I will schedule alignment soon.
View attachment 3615253

View attachment 3615254
Can you post the part number for the tie rod brace?

@turbo8 See the attached pdf with all part numbers and another pdf with all torque specs. For the TRE sleeves, I think you will need to swap out TREs as well.

Attachments

• TRD Kit Part Numbers.pdf
    17.4 KB · Views: 8
  • TRD Kit Torue specs.pdf
    15.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom