For Sale Atlanta: 2004 LX470 156K miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alright folks so unfortunately I need to part ways with this LX470.
I purchased it recently and have put under 2000 miles on it. However, my work commute has changed and it is just not practical to have two of these.
It is a 2004 and it has 156XXX miles on it.. continuing to rise.
I want to be very upfront and honest about everything I know about it, and hoping that the person who picks it up will be able to continue the journey I had planned out for it.
The good:
Never been in an accident. Engine and transmission are really good. Just put two brand new shocks on the front, purchased directly from Lexus dealership. Interior is superclean. Back up camera, and all the things on the screen works fine. Sunroof works with no problem. Third row seats in good shape.
Never been in an accident. Engine and transmission are really good. Just put two brand new shocks on the front, purchased directly from Lexus dealership. Interior is superclean. Back up camera, and all the things on the screen works fine. Sunroof works with no problem. Third row seats in good shape. Recently underwent an alignment, as well as some basic maintenance items.

The “opportunities for improvement”:
The ride is bouncy. One of the front “globes” needs to be and replaced. AHC comes up and down no problem though.
The hood has some scratches in the clearcoat.
Some scuffs here and there on the plastic (bumpers etc).

Of course, my plan was to replace the AHC and put a nice lift on it.

At this point, I am willing to take a loss on it, and I am asking for $9250.

I have another 2000 LX470 with 188xxx miles and I am hoping to keep it and sell this one to buy a 4 banger for work although if someone wants both we could work something out.

I am happy to discuss over the phone and ensure that the buyer has as many details as I am able to provide.

Pictures are not the best but can take some others tomorrow… Had to drink a couple of beers before I could make this decision.

C1AD8662-7A9B-42B2-B892-18608716727B.jpeg

C2650C3A-1147-4E7C-A41D-7F2F77CD4BC7.jpeg

C12F1DC9-E135-476B-8AB2-B3F7EBA5318A.jpeg

E9A23A64-CAD0-4ABC-8B98-B1B9595B8188.jpeg

BC3CF346-B9DA-4319-BCFE-EC936E3595E3.jpeg

I'll take it; call me at 415-891-nine zero zero one

Tried to send you a PM; your inbox is full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom