Army Green paint

JohnVee

SILVER Star

Looks good. I had planned on painting mine the same mix that my dad painted his command’s Jeeps in Vietnam but he passed before I got around to it. Hell, I could’ve used a brush and had it looking better than it does now. It’s still a thought. I believe it was 3:1, OD:Black. He got tired of people stealing his jeeps and wanted to be able to ID them by sight. He said it worked until he found a missing one driving a colonel around and got ordered to go back to OD.

Looks good. I had planned on painting mine the same mix that my dad painted his command’s Jeeps in Vietnam but he passed before I got around to it. Hell, I could’ve used a brush and had it looking better than it does now. It’s still a thought. I believe it was 3:1, OD:Black. He got tired of people stealing his jeeps and wanted to be able to ID them by sight. He said it worked until he found a missing one driving a colonel around and got ordered to go back to OD.
You should do it!

roadstr6

SILVER Star

Don’t you dare pull those dents and the 100% Sarah must be cleared over.

Your wheels post got my wife and I chatting about your paint, which is amazing. That's not a 80 OE color, correct? Looks very close to my 200 Amazon Green.

fullsizeoutput_d69.jpeg

JToobe

SILVER Star

Where did you get it painted? I had heard that paint & body shops are needing work as people aren’t driving as much and accidents are way down...

Where did you get it painted? I had heard that paint & body shops are needing work as people aren’t driving as much and accidents are way down...
It was a recommendation by my sister-in-law. He has a shop in Charlotte. I wouldn't be surprised if shops are willing to lower prices to get business.

Top Bottom