SOLD Arkansas: 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser poverty pack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
**SOLD**

Staying local and new owner is a mud member!

Selling my 98 100 series for $18.5 obo

Clear title/clean carfax no accidents, all vin stickers are present

214k miles, will go up slightly. I’ve owned it for about a year and I’ve decided to sell to try and pursue another project.

Unique features include no sunroof, no heated seats, no roof rack, no rear spoiler, no rear heat so that means no heater tees. It does have leather seats unlike some poverty packs that came with cloth. I added a few other basic trim pieces to give it a more base model appearance.

It’s been well maintained its entire life and I have a stack records/receipts that go back to 99. I also have the original window sticker.

Cosmetically the body is in great shape for being 25 years old with minor dings and some small scratches, blemishes, the hood and roof (between gutters) were resprayed during the previous ownership due to fading. The paint matches excellent and I cannot tell from different angles or light that it was resprayed as I’m pretty picky about that. There’s some small amount of paint fade on the top edges and along window trim of doors (see pics)

Interior of the truck is clean. Carpet is very clean for its age and has no major staining or wear. No cracks in the dash or broken pieces. Front driver seat has a couple small tears and the leather is a little worn. Rear seats have typical wear for these as you may have seen with others. 3rd row included.

Vehicle was originally sold out of Hawaii. Fortunately there is no rust issues as you can see in the pics. Frame is clean and rust free with the exception of minor surface rust. Body has no signs of rust or bubbling in the common areas such as rear hatch, lower rockers etc. Previous owner who was in the military brought it from Hawaii to GA where he was stationed.

Some maintenance history and recent maintenance.

-Timing belt, Wp, tensioner, changed at 149k

-Oem cv axles replaced @ 163695 (2019)

-I’ve replaced the oem clamps with McMaster Carr’s

-New oem control arms @ 152778 by ACC garage

-Comes with extra set rebooted oem cv axles

-Icon stage 1 shocks with 2” Ironman rear springs and cranked oem TB up front, Slee diff drop, ext. rear sway bar links, also has Nitro UCA’s all installed by ACC garage in GA 2019

-Front brake rotors, pads, wheel bearings replaced @194797 (2022)

-Ignition cylinder replaced 2021

-New oem reman alternator @212k

-New rear calipers and lines (2019)

-New rear advics rotors/pads

-New X2 power battery

-Sony head unit w/CarPlay

-Weathertech mats/cargo mat

-New oem glass headlights with bulbs

-New oem corner lamps

-new PS reservoir

-New PS line assy

-New under hood insulation

-I also added an oem rear locking axle, axle was rebuilt with new bearings, and seals, brake hardware and shoes. Was then media blasted, primed, painted with Eastwood ceramic 2k chassis black.

-New 105 GXL side mouldings

-New oem 105 black mirrors

-Black bumpers

-Oem winch cover (no winch mount)

-Black grille w/new emblem

-1.25 Bora wheel spacers

-new oem shift bezel

-new oem vinyl shift knob

Cons

-steering feels loose but no leaks .

-Tires have about 1 year or so life left in them.

-Front seat’s especially driver are worn.

-small amount of paint fade on the top edges and along window trim of doors mostly on driver side

-Front bumper cover is setup with an oem winch cover but there is no winch mount.

Truck is mechanically sound other than the steering rack mentioned above. As we know these are very reliable. I drove it from GA back to Arkansas without any issues.

Please message or post here for any questions

IMG_4146.jpeg

IMG_4069.jpeg

IMG_4070.jpeg

IMG_4073.jpeg

IMG_4072.jpeg

Last edited:
Clean rig, where to get a black front unpainted bumper? Gotta somehow fit it onto a 105.
Most oem or aftermarket bumper when you buy new come in black plastic with no paint or primer. I usually will coat the bumper with a Sem aerosol satin black to protect it from uv’s.

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Kinda regret I missed my best opportunity to ever own a 100 series, excited for the new owner!

Cool rig, represented by a good member/seller!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom