Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have a good radiator for a 69 Fj40?

You still looking? I've got a brand new never mounted 3 core aluminum stock replacement here at the shop. I'll have to look at what the privce was new but I wanna say like $225.

LMK if you're still in need.

Shop is in Phoenix at Cavecreek and Hatcher

You still looking? I've got a brand new never mounted 3 core aluminum stock replacement here at the shop. I'll have to look at what the privce was new but I wanna say like $225.

LMK if you're still in need.

Shop is in Phoenix at Cavecreek and Hatcher
I ended up taking my old one to performance radiator and had mine fixed dor like $75. But thanks for your time.

Anybody have some old/functioning cats lying around for a '97 80? Mine just got stolen off my truck this morning.
Just did mine on the sequoia two weeks ago after falling victim to the tweaker horde.

I'm looking for a canoe. I prefer a smaller 14-15 footer but open to others.

Thanks,
Jim

SOLD

Obvious never going to get the 04 4Runner from my wife so going to sell the bull bar been sitting on for close seven years. Was told it was removed from a 05 that had been wrecked and being parted out. It did not sustain any damage from the wreck or from off road. Few scratches from moving it around and from who ever took it off the vehicle. Asking $1,100.
20220313_151644.jpg

20220307_160630.jpg
20220307_160443.jpg
20220307_160504.jpg

Last edited:
Wanted: cover for the leg of the rear passenger side roof rack on 2004 LX470. I believe 2002-2006 years are the same.
around $165 from the dealer - don't ask me how I know :rolleyes:

we lost the exact piece on a cross-country tour during heavy winds with string gusts in southern Texas - didn't notice until the next day :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom