Are these Symbols Stock for a 1984 Gauge Cluster? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know if the OIL, FUEL, TEMP, AMP Symbols shown here are stock for a 1984 LH Drive 40? I can't seem to find photos of a bezel with symbols and would like to get the proper bezel installed on this restoration.
IMG_5264.jpeg

I am not so sure these are wrong. 84 would mean it is an import I think

If it is an import it may be that it is just the symbols. Do you have a 6 digit odometer that is in kilometers?

I am not so sure these are wrong. 84 would mean it is an import I think

If it is an import it may be that it is just the symbols. Do you have a 6 digit odometer that is in kilometers?
Yes it’s in kph, an import from Saudi. I can’t find
images of another with symbols to confirm this.

Here is a 3/82 speedometer cluster. Date shown is 8/80-10/84. I show a different face plate part number for market that would include the Middle East.
20220124_141928.jpg

Here is the cluster I was thinking of

Does anyone know if the OIL, FUEL, TEMP, AMP Symbols shown here are stock for a 1984 LH Drive 40? I can't seem to find photos of a bezel with symbols and would like to get the proper bezel installed on this restoration.View attachment 3472696
Here is the cluster I was thinking of

@JVZii , can Supersede my " NO "
i was basing my , NO off a 1984 BJ46 JAPAN Spec. Cluster Meter , as it has BOTH the Internattional language Logo's update icons , and the outdated and dreary " Anglo-Saxon Text words , that were forced upon the rest of the globe , by OEM Japan Spec. Parts Maker YAZAKI whom did not ever use ? Anglo-Saxon English Words or speak the language they printed on all Cluster Meters from 1962-8/80 globally ....

- that is a way odd-azz set of facts , there for sure ?

- but the all time YAZAKI-ODD is this NOS preserved unicorn here below , she is sealed up time-capsule-tite till time tells this ones tale of its escaped out into the wild ?

-
1699155382286.png

yazaki GIf good .gif

If it's 84 then it should be a j07 cluster which only has those symbols. check out this 82 Saudi spec troopy

Didn't post this in the classified section. Picture was for information on what version was used on US FJ40s imported 8/80+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom