ARB front bumper won't fit! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i agree with some, just use a hammer, sledge...provided you have on, to bang the ends od the frame rails a bit, mine was off as well, and had to do some tinkering to fit it on. but i also pushed the rails on the arb apart with a hi-lift jack, and a ratchet winch, haha, but some hammering should do the trick, and the bolt holes will line up, even though it is off set a little.

you have to keep in mind that the bumpers are hand made for the most part, not one is the same from another

show us pictures of the bumper you were sent, as said before it might be a 60 series bumper, which i dont think is possible, but who knows. there is a noticable difference between the two, but yeah, show us some pictures

Mine was very tight fit. Initially I did not get it perfectly stright and I was doing it by myself.
Once I lined it up and push both ends in tiny increments, it went on.

My point is that initially I thought the same, it won't fit. but after tinkering with alighment of the ARB and the rails, I got it on.

Frame bent? Hope not!!

:cheers:

Well, got the arb bumper on :).

I had to use a porta power on the arb bumper tubes to spread them out (make them taller) and a wood working vise on the frame rails/horns to push them together (make them shorter).

It was still a tight fit but I didn't need to use a hammer to get it place.

Thank for all the replies.

Congrats on the effort - you won't regret having the ARB up there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom