ARB Emu Dakar 60 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ARB Emu Dakar 60 series *update on specs* page 2

Gday,

I'm a new member from Australia, yesterday i went to the 4x4 expo and snaped these pics of the ARB 60 series. the front and rear bars are one off's unless they get enough interest.

supercharged, dual batteries, bodylift, arb emu dakar suspension and 35's.
4 bucket seats, interior painted black. custom front and rear bars, dual air lockers, custom roof rack, custom interior pannels :flipoff2:

Emudakar9.jpg

Emudakar8.jpg

Emudakar7.jpg

Emudakar6.jpg

Emudakar5.jpg

Emudakar4.jpg

Emudakar3.jpg

Emudakar2.jpg

Emudakar1.jpg

Last edited:
gross...that would be sweet if ya get rid of the bling,chrome,yellow,shiny paint.....just me though

wow its weird seeing a 60 with super shiny paint.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I am speechless...well, I could say one sentence.

Thats everything I want on my 60 minus the paint!

lowtideride said:
wow its weird seeing a 60 with super shiny paint.

i second that!!! :eek: :eek:
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet 60 but i preffer the OEM rims, just my though cause those rims are a little bit wide for me. :flipoff2:
:beer: :beer: :beer:

another think what engine does it have,? did you have another pic of the engine? just want to see the supercharger

wowie. my eyes! they burn!

i now know exactly how i don't want my truck to look. the features all sound really cool, but the execution stopped short of actually putting it out of its misery.

you think with all that money and time into it, they could have cleaned the shifter boot up a little. looks like they took it right off the outback ground or something.

Its mechanically perfect and cosmetically retarded.:flipoff2:

Those yellow gearknobs are fawkin horrible along with all the other pus yellow crap:mad:

The motor is a 2H. I think it actually has a Safari Turbo, not a supercharger though.......

Nice to see attention still going to the 60 series in the world's biggest Land Cruiser market! I don't like the black but appreciate the attention to detail, and I dig the seats.

I was wondering what the grill, door handles, and lights would look like painted the body color, with no chrome accents. The rear bumper looks nice.

Mostly way cool!

O.K. I dig the whole thing except the mountain paint scheme, the yellow interior accents, the hood graphics, and superfulous chrome. The Emu Dakar logo on the sides I could live with or do without. Yes, the rear sliding windows are awesome! BTW, the paint was so shiny, I missed the snorkel the first two times through the pics.....

I definitely like the black interior...I wish that had been a factory option. I am thinking about a black interior in mine in the future. Not too hard to do...

Outstanding attention to detail on that ride. I am impressed by it even if I wouldn't have gone in the obvious marketing direction.

That's awsome! Looks really nice.

I like everything about it! Mine's almost as cool... :D

I hate to be a stick in the mud, but, um, how do you lock the hubs on that thing?

60Broughy said:
Anyone tried to lift a 35 that high even from the tailgate

Good point. I hadn't thought about that. I wonder why they didn't use a Kaymar rear bar with tyre carriers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom