ARB Emu Dakar 60 series (1 Viewer)

ARB Emu Dakar 60 series *update on specs* page 2

Gday,

I'm a new member from Australia, yesterday i went to the 4x4 expo and snaped these pics of the ARB 60 series. the front and rear bars are one off's unless they get enough interest.

supercharged, dual batteries, bodylift, arb emu dakar suspension and 35's.
4 bucket seats, interior painted black. custom front and rear bars, dual air lockers, custom roof rack, custom interior pannels :flipoff2:

Last edited:

gross...that would be sweet if ya get rid of the bling,chrome,yellow,shiny paint.....just me though

wow its weird seeing a 60 with super shiny paint.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I am speechless...well, I could say one sentence.

Thats everything I want on my 60 minus the paint!

lowtideride said:
wow its weird seeing a 60 with super shiny paint.

i second that!!! :eek: :eek:
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet 60 but i preffer the OEM rims, just my though cause those rims are a little bit wide for me. :flipoff2:
:beer: :beer: :beer:

another think what engine does it have,? did you have another pic of the engine? just want to see the supercharger

loeky

SILVER Star

wowie. my eyes! they burn!

i now know exactly how i don't want my truck to look. the features all sound really cool, but the execution stopped short of actually putting it out of its misery.

you think with all that money and time into it, they could have cleaned the shifter boot up a little. looks like they took it right off the outback ground or something.

Nice to see attention still going to the 60 series in the world's biggest Land Cruiser market! I don't like the black but appreciate the attention to detail, and I dig the seats.

I was wondering what the grill, door handles, and lights would look like painted the body color, with no chrome accents. The rear bumper looks nice.

Mostly way cool!

O.K. I dig the whole thing except the mountain paint scheme, the yellow interior accents, the hood graphics, and superfulous chrome. The Emu Dakar logo on the sides I could live with or do without. Yes, the rear sliding windows are awesome! BTW, the paint was so shiny, I missed the snorkel the first two times through the pics.....

I definitely like the black interior...I wish that had been a factory option. I am thinking about a black interior in mine in the future. Not too hard to do...

Outstanding attention to detail on that ride. I am impressed by it even if I wouldn't have gone in the obvious marketing direction.

CSA

I hate to be a stick in the mud, but, um, how do you lock the hubs on that thing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom