Arabian Cruiser Roll Call (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wish I could swap my 80 series with this engine and a manual tranny.

@Honger - reminds me, is there anyone in UAE who can do a vortec engine swap and will the Muroor pass the car?

A quick question. This is the pic of the engine on the 80series VXR. I have seen a different configuration on the GXR.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443595352.828739.jpg

The cables running from the accelerator are not evident in the GXR. Is that correct?

A quick question. This is the pic of the engine on the 80series VXR. I have seen a different configuration on the GXR. View attachment 1140707

The cables running from the accelerator are not evident in the GXR. Is that correct?

It's more than that, only VXR was fuel injected. Everything below has a carburetor. So the GXR would be very different under the hood.

Ok the VXR finally left the stable to a new home. Hope the new owner likes it and enjoys it as much as I did. That leaves me with this one. 1997 GXR Gulf specs full time 4x4 automatic tranny. Hope you guys like her as much as I do.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443816931.494995.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443816949.029678.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443816974.345956.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443817000.628345.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443817044.892039.jpg

While getting the car washed I found this - can anyone explain what this cable is for? Do I need to get it replaced immediately?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443858508.942802.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443858524.190649.jpg

Last edited:
I want to paint the FZJ 80. Can someone recommend a good paint shop which will not create a dent in the pocket?

Hi Mosalf,

I recently did a paint job for my FZJ80, it was done in Al Quoz Dubai - Diamondshine, they did it for AED 2800, it was a color change also from green to black, it turned out to be not so bad for the amount spent

You guys suck. All of you. j/k. ::envious::

Hey all,

Heading up to UAE for a long weekend in feb (from Qatar).

Going to bring the 100 series and maybe make use of the weekend to look for a few things, I've sent a few UAE members a message or two but on the look out for a roof top tent and some new tires while Im there (obviously looking for a good deal on them so will stay away from Icon and Blingmystuck... looking for the insider information)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Speak to dollar auto works. They are representing Iron man from Australia. Or you can speak to TORC - The offroad company. They represent Rhino rack. I think these two are cheaper than icon. Send me a pm if you need contacts.

Sent from my SM-G920F

Yasalam guys,

new to the thread. Just bought a LC79 2013 and very interested in getting some mods for making it a real camping/beach machine. Any suggestions welcome.

It's completely stock apart from running 285/75 16 Yokohama geolanders.

I'm from Scotland but lived in Qatar since birth!

Cheers.

image1.JPG

IMG_1901.JPG

Any suggestions welcome.
Haha do it up like this
1300xNxcruiser-new-lights-and-bar-work-2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.bsx7ho0eKo.jpg

Arb bars are sweet on a 79, also @boozewz setup looks awesome with his tires and rear rack, I think it's on the 2nd page of this thread

Yasalam guys,

new to the thread. Just bought a LC79 2013 and very interested in getting some mods for making it a real camping/beach machine. Any suggestions welcome.

It's completely stock apart from running 285/75 16 Yokohama geolanders.

I'm from Scotland but lived in Qatar since birth!

Cheers.

Nice Cruiser! , does yours come with the same center dash screen as @Saeed ?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453827700.871822.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Hi guys. Thanks for the initiative.

We have a 4x4 club in saudi called Arabian Cruisers. This is our logo.

The timing could not have been better.

Maybe you his can start the uae chapter once we are all up and running.

Anyway my name is mohammed.

View attachment 1015735

View attachment 1015738

View attachment 1015739

View attachment 1015740

View attachment 1015741

I am all the way back in the United States but I would very much like, were it even possible, one of those Arabian Cruisers decals to display on my own FZJ80.

Anyway--just passing through admiring all the images.

I am all the way back in the United States but I would very much like, were it even possible, one of those Arabian Cruisers decals to display on my own FZJ80.

Anyway--just passing through admiring all the images.
sure once they are ready will let you know for shipping details

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom