Anyone wanna drive my 100 to Seattle? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mostly joking, but also a little serious. I am needing to get my LX to Seattle. Does anyone have any recommendations for a reliable and affordable shipping company? But if a mudder wants to take the trip I'll be happy to pay ya! Thanks, Beau

I know @Sea Knight well, I'd trust him with any of our Land Cruisers.

He's alright. :) 👍

Sea Knight drove my 40 from Idaho to Texas. Helped me drive another 40 from MS to TX as well. Same for others over the years. A 100 would be a piece of cake.

Thank you for the quick feedback. @Sea Knight, I have sent you a PM
I replied, check your messages. The drive from Austin to Seattle is awesome, have made it many times. This is a busy time for us, but maybe I can help. We should discuss dates. Shoot me an email.

Commander, you know you’d have a place to stay that’s a couple days out from Seattle. Maybe a little off the shortest route but I know your preference for the back roads. 😉

Commander, you know you’d have a place to stay that’s a couple days out from Seattle. Maybe a little off the shortest route but I know your preference for the back roads. 😉

Heck Yeah, the shortest route is never the most interesting route. We should talk. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom