Anyone have some good 15x10 rims? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

it depends. What do you want it to do? What do you want it to look like? Do you have a picture of the rig for us to help a little better?

If you want a stock look but with wide tires, you can get OEM rims and widen them, and put hubcaps on.

I am really just looking for a pair of slick black rims, and I can't find any with the 6x5.5 bolt pattern.

I just want something wider, I'm not a huge fan of the skinny tires.
How wide are you trying to go? “Skinny” tires are usually 10.5 wide. 12.5 wide are big tires. 12.5 wide tires fit nicely on 8 inch wide rims

Can you post up a picture of your truck? It might help with suggestions. It’s hard to give advice on good wheels when we don’t have a reference to what would look good.

How wide are you trying to go? “Skinny” tires are usually 10.5 wide. 12.5 wide are big tires. 12.5 wide tires fit nicely on 8 inch wide rims

12.5" much over 33" they become tall and skinny.

37 12.5 17 on 8 x 17 wheels.

20211224_110236.jpg

Can you post up a picture of your truck? It might help with suggestions. It’s hard to give advice on good wheels when we don’t have a reference to what would look good.

12.5" much over 33" they become tall and skinny.

37 12.5 17 on 8 x 17 wheels.

View attachment 2887750
Awesome rig btw, and I don't think I'd be able to get away with 12.5's without rubbing.
Therefore It think I'd max out at 10.5

I'd max out at 10.5
Putting a 10.5" tire on a 10" rim leaves no sidewall protection for the edge of the rim. Might be ok for a street only vehicle, but not advisable for any real wheeling.

IMO, it looks wrong.

Get a OEM steely from Toyota. It is perfect for a 10.5 wide, and they come in black from the factory.

No but they would probably just rub in the rear when wheeling
IMG_0402.JPG
if not for flares. No lift on the rig. You can see better how 8" rim still provides a bulge in the sidewall to protect rim. 10" rim would not produce bulge for protection.

Jackson- are you planning to have it be a road vehicle or a off road rig or what? That depends how wide your wheel should probably be in proportion to your tire

it depends. What do you want it to do? What do you want it to look like? Do you have a picture of the rig for us to help a little better?

If you want a stock look but with wide tires, you can get OEM rims and widen them, and put hubcaps on.
A picture won't help, I mean it's torn in pieces really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom