Anyone have experience with these Ebay rear lens replacements?

Smashed my driver-side lens on an overlanding trip... would like to replace asap. wondering if anyone's bought from this distributor or know where I can get replacements at a reasonable price. Thanks!

inkpot

SILVER Star

I paid $64 on Amazon for a cheap Chinese replacement tail lamp assembly. Fits good, looks good, works good, and it had almost all of the OEM markings on the inside.

Smashed my driver-side lens on an overlanding trip... would like to replace asap. wondering if anyone's bought from this distributor or know where I can get replacements at a reasonable price. Thanks!

i have my stock ones if you don't find any, $100 plus shipping

I got a set for my 91. They really seemed pretty good. Fit may be just a bit off but nothing noticable. I like new taillight lenses vs old used items as they seem to be brighter therefore a bit safer as the sun has not faded the red tint. I like to think that small difference could be the thing that prevents an accident.

I got a set for my 91. They really seemed pretty good. Fit may be just a bit off but nothing noticable. I like new taillight lenses vs old used items as they seem to be brighter therefore a bit safer as the sun has not faded the red tint. I like to think that small difference could be the thing that prevents an accident.
That's super helpful. yea I'm fearful they are not of the same quality as the OEM

Top Bottom