Anyone have experience with these Ebay rear lens replacements? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Smashed my driver-side lens on an overlanding trip... would like to replace asap. wondering if anyone's bought from this distributor or know where I can get replacements at a reasonable price. Thanks!

Just look around for a used stock taillight. There are lots of guys parting out trucks that might have one. Pm @slow95z and see if he’s got one

I paid $64 on Amazon for a cheap Chinese replacement tail lamp assembly. Fits good, looks good, works good, and it had almost all of the OEM markings on the inside.

Smashed my driver-side lens on an overlanding trip... would like to replace asap. wondering if anyone's bought from this distributor or know where I can get replacements at a reasonable price. Thanks!

i have my stock ones if you don't find any, $100 plus shipping

I got a set for my 91. They really seemed pretty good. Fit may be just a bit off but nothing noticable. I like new taillight lenses vs old used items as they seem to be brighter therefore a bit safer as the sun has not faded the red tint. I like to think that small difference could be the thing that prevents an accident.

You put non-OEM parts on your rig? The horror, the horror. ;)

I got a set for my 91. They really seemed pretty good. Fit may be just a bit off but nothing noticable. I like new taillight lenses vs old used items as they seem to be brighter therefore a bit safer as the sun has not faded the red tint. I like to think that small difference could be the thing that prevents an accident.
That's super helpful. yea I'm fearful they are not of the same quality as the OEM

That's super helpful. yea I'm fearful they are not of the same quality as the OEM

last I checked, they are still available from the stealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom