anyone have a jerry can I can borrow? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep and school...temporary situation until I get my masters and Rosa can more easily camp.
How old is Rosa? Paige was a couple months old when she went on her first camping trip. Colin is almost 18 now and is already skipping our camping trips due to his school schedule and lack of interest in doing anything with his family.

I've been fortunate in this regard with Isabelle but high school will impede our time together and that's ok. Still, I'll drag her and her friends along as much as I can. They'll remember any or all time spent with them while young.

You only get 18 summers with them if you are lucky!

They come back though. And best of all they bring grandkids. I got to spend almost 2 weeks this summer with my oldest son (23) his wife and my granddaughter in Scotland.

How old is Rosa?

2.5 -we’ve taken her camping for the last 2 summers. It’s doable but a bit much once you throw in 3 dogs, one of which was a 6 month old ~30lbs puppy. Both the puppy and Rosa got car sick & puked - Rosa 1, puppy 4 😬

2.5 -we’ve taken her camping for the last 2 summers. It’s doable but a bit much once you throw in 3 dogs, one of which was a 6 month old ~30lbs puppy. Both the puppy and Rosa got car sick & puked - Rosa 1, puppy 4 😬
Those are the memories you wont forget! Keep doing those trips and making amazing memories!

Those are the memories you wont forget! Keep doing those trips and making amazing memories!

Ya, bring Rosa on those HDC outings so the rest of us can take pictures that we can share 15 years from now.

PM me if anyone still needs a can. I'm finally back online at home and will be checking in more often.

Ron, I picked up both of Steve's cans today. Let me know if you need one.
David, thank you! I will definitely use one. Are you planning to leave from Home Depot on Thursday morning? Maybe I can get it from you then?

Pappy, that's means you can leave yours at home if you were not planning to use it yourself.

Thank you both, actually thank you all three! (Steve, David, and Pappy)

Is gas reliable at Needles Outpost? Wondering how much driving around we can manage over a few days. Ryan and I are going to drive back toward Newspaper Rock Friday or Saturday to go rock climbing. If it's easy to bring an extra can of fuel, it can't hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom