anyone have a jerry can I can borrow? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep...Ali used them once in Death Valley and I just them to drain the tank on the 40 for the transmission swap. You can be lucky number 3!

I don’t have one either. I also don’t have the means to carry one, other than inside the vehicle. Not to excited to carry fuel inside my rig.

You'll be fine with inside storage of NATO cans as they're super air tight. That's the only was I used to carry them in the landcruiser.

FJCTom if no one has claimed your NATO can may I please borrow it.

Oh and a tip for using NATO cans: use a jiggle hose vs a spout, unless you like gasoline infused shoes 🤪 I have one you can borrow. I'm only referring to the NATO cans, not any other cans.

Yep either would work

Ali, were you planning to borrow from Steve again? If not, Steve, can I drop by on Friday evening or Saturday?

No I don't need to borrow any cans due to the aux fuel tank. :flipoff2:

Hey Steve do you have multiple cans? If David isn't using them all you think I could borrow one?

harbor freight has metal 5gal Jerry cans

Hey Steve do you have multiple cans? If David isn't using them all you think I could borrow one?
I have an extra NATO, Ron, if you need it. I will also have 20L on my bumper I can guarantee I won't use.

I've got 2 but not sure if David needed both...either way I'll send both and maybe you can one

I have an extra NATO, Ron, if you need it. I will also have 20L on my bumper I can guarantee I won't use.
Thanks Pappy, I would love to use it!

I've got 2 but not sure if David needed both...either way I'll send both and maybe you can one
Thanks Steve! You and Pappy are amazing!

It's funny before I had cans, I overland(ed) more and had to barrow...but now I have cans and don't get to travel much. Need to work on that...

It's funny before I had cans, I overland(ed) more and had to barrow...but now I have cans and don't get to travel much. Need to work on that...
Does that coincide with before you had a daughter? It certainly changed my priorities and available time. Now I'm trying to get out with them more before they leave the house

Does that coincide with before you had a daughter? It certainly changed my priorities and available time. Now I'm trying to get out with them more before they leave the house
Yep and school...temporary situation until I get my masters and Rosa can more easily camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom