Ambulance Door Weather Stripping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is the weather stripping supposed to squeeze out like this?
I assume this is not OEM...but is this type installed correctly?

IMG_4519.JPG

IMG_4520.JPG

I don't see how this could be installed differently to not do this...unless its just deformed from years of miss use.
It was on the truck when I bought it.

IMG_4531.JPG

IMG_4529.JPG

Last edited:
I ordered new OEM style seals.

FYI, I just replaced the rear right ambulance door gasket a couple of days ago. I got the gasket from City Racer LLC
it fit perfectly; the one in your photo looks to be an aftermarket. If you need help with removing the gasket adhesive let me know and I'll tell you how I did it.

FYI, I just replaced the rear right ambulance door gasket a couple of days ago. I got the gasket from City Racer LLC
it fit perfectly; the one in your photo looks to be an aftermarket. If you need help with removing the gasket adhesive let me know and I'll tell you how I did it.

Thanks!
Yes, please share. I just ordered gaskets from Cruiser Corps because their image looked identical to City Racer and they were on sale 20% off. I’m hoping to install this weekend.

If this aftermarket gasket seals well, but simply has a bit too much 'gasket' where it shouldn't, you may be able to judiciously trim it with a scissors or sharp razor blade and both save the gasket and have doors that look right. I would first check to be sure that it is placed and glued correctly, and make trimming your last choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom