For Sale (AL) 69' FJ45 frame (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 69' FJ45 frame RHD from down under. The left front frame rail is bent, but can be straightened. I have title in hand $1800.00 local pickup only. There is surface rust only, no repairs have been made to this frame. I do not know the condition of the drive train. I bought this unit for parts and I'm passing on the rest. I can help with loading. Located in Huntsville AL 35811. I have more pictures available . Email is the best way to contact me michaelbb7@juno.com

Thanks,
Michael <><

69' frame 3.jpg Frame 1.jpg Frame 16.jpg

I brought it home 2 weeks ago Chad. Yes everything in the picture goes with it. Get your trailer and come get it!

Do you have any FJ40 parts? Or know of any good sources in the area? I'm in Huntsville as well.

I've got a '71 rolling chassis. I need lots of odds n ends, trim, etc. Looking for a 2f/4 spd drivetrain as well.

Michael pm me what parts you need. We can do some trading. Either way I have a nice tire I need to bring down soon. ;)

I will consider partial trade for parts to convert my RHD 45 to LHD. I need from a 76' or newer FJ40 the cowl, windshield frame (w/wiper system) and front wiring harness. Other parts I need would be FJ60 (86' or newer) front disk conversion parts and maybe a running 12HT complete.

I have a 69' FJ45 frame RHD from down under. The left front frame rail is bent, but can be straightened. I have title in hand $1800.00 local pickup only. There is surface rust only, no repairs have been made to this frame. I do not know the condition of the drive train. I bought this unit for parts and I'm passing on the rest. I can help with loading. Located in Huntsville AL 35811. I have more pictures available . Email is the best way to contact me michaelbb7@juno.com

Thanks,
Michael <><

View attachment 894301 View attachment 894302 View attachment 894303
Cam you email me more pictures hbrown022@roadrunner.com

I might be intrested in just the frame & springs. Do you have registration?
Pm me please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom