For Sale (AL) 2006 LX470 173k miles Cypress Pearl $15,800 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2006 Lexus LX470

IMG_1831.JPG

What color is the interior?

Tan/ivory interior

Adding more photos the the listing. Forgot about those pics.

Last edited:
Surely this isn't over priced. This is a legit fine LX right here. Only seling due to getting wife another and can't afford both.

Surely this isn't over priced. This is a legit fine LX right here. Only seling due to getting wife another and can't afford both.

Honest feedback...while it's not "executive pricing", it is an 11yr old truck with 173k miles. And I think LX pricing is a bit softer than LC. Beautiful truck, and if you are a flexible on the price - it should sell.

It’s negotiable but like most street driven LXs, 11 years and 173k is not old. They wear extremely well compared to everything else. This one is no exception. Thank you sir

I agree, but there are folks hesitant to buy trucks with that mileage - I think it is a psychological barrier, Land Cruiser/LX or not. It's the flip side of the same coin for those paying executive prices for "low mile" 100s. Gotta find the happy medium.

Then again, you've had it up for less than 48hrs, gotta give it some time.

Last edited:
Like most people on here, I look at 40's, 60's, 80's, 100's, 200's all the time. I have become addicted to all things Toyota over the past 2 years. If this LX of yours is mechanically solid, I wouldnt even move on your price one bit. For sure wouldnt take less then 15k. IT looks pretty sweet to me. I would pay 15k for it in a heart beat if I didnt already have my 03 that is sucking the life out of me. When I first saw your post I thought, "this will go quick". What all does it need?

thats a great truck at a great price. Sit tight on it. Should sell super fast.

What all does it need?

Uhhhh. It needs to be driven. We don't usually sell cars in my family. All six of us are driving these beasts. I've had nine since 1996 and we still drive six of them. So it's not for sale for any other reason than my wife got another one.

You know how folks say.."It sure does hurt to sell it but I am anyway." Well, this color, model, front tint, everything is my personal favorite and best LX we've had yet. I really do hate to have to part with it because I normally get my wife's hand me downs. I'm really hoping I can make a big land deal before it sells then I WILL keep it. But right now I need the money.

Wish I could buy this but I'm still overseas! Pretty uncommon color to come across to, GLWS.

PM sent

Extra pic...
C10DD282-8CA6-41A0-B170-6FA599CC8E7A.jpeg

SOLD pending funds.

If it doesn't work out, let me know. This is the color combo I've been looking for.

Thanks. But it is gone to a very happy buyer. That is a rare combo and my favorite but had to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom