Builds AK HJ-75 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Modes.

IMG_7843.jpeg

IMG_7842.jpeg

IMG_7837.jpeg

IMG_7844.jpeg

Nice work Taco! Don't you just love the satisfaction of doing this stuff yourself?

Love the "hidden hitch", reminds me of when they used to make cars with the gas cap behind the rear plate that used to befuddle the gas Jockeys when they used to have full serve (unless you live in Oregon).

Err... or, so I have heard tell! I am not THAT old, lol. :rolleyes:

I know Alaska is an unreplaceable resource but for 10 to 11 months a year it is uninhabitable to anyone but the very brave.

Ah c’mon, maybe 8-9 months 😉
I remember flying red eyes back in the day and out of extreme boredom, I’d pull up weather around the country. I would often compare ANC with FAR. Fargo would always be colder (much colder) than ANC. 😊

I remember flying red eyes back in the day and out of extreme boredom, I’d pull up weather around the country. I would often compare ANC with FAR. Fargo would always be colder (much colder) than ANC. 😊
Most of the time ORD is colder than ANC, especially when the wind blows in ORD

Rest of the parts to replace cab mounts. I believe one of the rear cab mounts bolt broke last fall during our in state vacation. This will be a good winter project since I also want to drop the front tank.

IMG_8296.jpeg

Found out Toyota sells extended bump stops for the rear. Have to come up with something for the front.

IMG_8297.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom