Airbag light on (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I pulled my carpet out of my 100 and cleaned it this weekend. I put everything back together and now I’m getting a flashing airbag light. I checked seat connections can’t think what I could of missed can anyone shed some light? it would be much appreciated

Did you ever remove the glove box and disconnect the airbag sensor at any point? Also, depending on which year LC/LX you have, you may or may not have the side airbags. If you do have them then there is an airbag sensor that runs along the inside of the seat adjacent to the seat adjuster controls. If this sensor or the wiring harness was damaged during removal of the seats then that could cause an airbag light to flash.

I have a 1999 lc. I didn’t disconnect anything from the airbag sensor I’m pretty sure. I haven’t cleared the code yet. I did try to clear it by removing the positive off the battery. Everything looks right under the seats and inside the pillars. Is there anything under the console? I don’t think anything could of went bad. It has to be a connection

I got it! It’s when I pulled the carpet back to take it out. It snapped the clip out of the harness at the passenger kick panel thanks for all the reply’s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom