Air Horns? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone suggest a very loud and obnoxious horn for my cruiser? I'm not sure if this is a tech question or a chit chat? I'm guessing the installation is pretty basic and easy.

Here's a website for you:

www.wolo-mfg.com

Knock yourself out,
-dogboy- '87 FJ60

Dude,

got a pair of air horns that are brand new but not using, was going to toss em anyhow, give me enough to buy a six pack and pay for shipping and they are yours. They are blue in color and look like the red ones that are that linked page. let me know.

Noah
noastoy@san.rr.com
san diego, CA

Why arn't you gonna use em? Yeah i'll take em. Well swap adresses by e-mail and I'll send you a money order.

By the way do you know where the stock horn is in a '73 40? Do you know what it looks like?

Now those are some serious horns! I don't think I'm ready to go that big...yet. I like the horns in the back of the pick up. Talk about getting the crap scared out of you. I don't wanna cut that guy off.

we put an air horn in from a semi that we got from a junkyard. even got the pull valve for it! plumbed it in to the co2 system.....man that thing is great!!! do it!!

THEY PLAY DIXIE TOO!! :eek: :D
Maybe I should paint the 40 General Lee colors and start practicing the high jump so I could slide across the hood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom